Home alone

Alejandro texted to come over since he was home alone so I did. When he opened the door I jumped on him and hugged him."I missed you" He said "I missed you more" I reply. He carried me to his room and placed me on his bed. When he laid down I cuddled on top of him whilst on my phone. I was scrolling through Instagram when I came across a picture of Ale shirtless. I clicked on the profile and got carried away. I got really horny and Alejandro noticed. "You horny?" He asked me "n-no" I say. He laid me down on my back and hovered over me. "Baby, your nipples are hard" He said. You looked down at your boobs and realized they were hard."So you are horny" Before you could reply he came down to kiss you. He started massaging you boob making you moan into the kiss. He then went down to your stomach and left 'love marks' where he pleased. Seconds later you were both naked. Moans left your mouth as he flicked his tounge on your clit. He stopped making you annoyed. "I need you daddy" I say frustrated "Patience baby" Ale said. He teased you with his tip and then he thrusted into you slowly. "Fuck, go faster" You moaned "your wish is my command" He then went faster... A little too fast. "Wait, I-I cant take it" You let out. Alejandro ignored you and just kept going. He hit your g-spot a couple times, making you cum all over his dick. He came right after, filling you up. Ale laid next to you and you cuddled up on top of him.

A/n285 wordsSorry if this one was kinda short :/

A/n
285 words
Sorry if this one was kinda short :/