Virgin

Y/n pov
Me and Mattia have been together for a year now and we're both still virgins, but I wanted to change that.

When I got out of the shower I put on a thong and a crop top. When I went into the bedroom, Mattia wasn't in there, so I took the chance to change the led lights to red and fix myself up a little. I plopped myself on the bed and went on my phone.

After a couple minutes, Mattia finally walked in and was shocked at his sight. He came up to me, snatched my phone and put it on the nightstand. "Wow baby" He said. I smirked and he placed his lips on mine. It turned into a heated make out session. His hand slipped inside your thong while still kissing you.

You pull away from the kiss and tug at his shirt. "I want you so bad Mattia" I whined "Me too princess" He said. I got on my knees and took off his pants and boxers at the same time. His length sprung up and hit his lower stomach. I was impressed by his size and looked up at him. "Like what you see?" He said smirking "Mhm" I said.

I put his shaft in my mouth and started bopping my head up and down, stroking whatever I couldn't fit. He pushed my head down making me gag on his dick. "Fuck mamas, right there" He groaned. I could feel his tip against the back of my mouth. As I was deepthroating him, he twitched in my mouth. The liquid was warm and salty. I swallow and make kind of a disgusted face. Mattia chuckled and softly pushed me down on the bed.

He took off your thong and crop top and threw it across the room. He started sucking on my clit making me tug at his black thick hair which made him groan against my pussy sending vibrations throughout my whole body. He stuck 3 fingers in me curling them as he took them out. "Mmm-Fuck" You moaned "You like daddy's fingers inside of you? Huh?"

"Fuck yes" I moaned again. After a couple moans I felt an unfamiliar knot form in your stomach. "I think i'm gonna cum Mattia" You said in between moans. "Go ahead baby" He said. A couple seconds later you came all over his fingers. He took them out and licked them clean. He got a condom from the nightstand and put it on. "You ready?" He asked "Ready than I'll ever be" You answer.

He then aligned himself up with your entrance and thruster into you. You screamed at the sudden pain but it soon turned into pleasure. He put your leg on his shoulder making him hit your g-spot. "Your so tight fuck." He groaned "Shit daddy. That feels fucking amazing" You said in between moans. You felt that knot on your stomach again.

You clenched your walls around him. "Fuck do that again" You did it again making you both cum. "Wow. That. Was. Amazing." You both said laying next to eachother. "Can we watch anime?" You ask with puppy eyes "Of course" He said. You guys fell asleep in each other's arms. ❤😫

A/n544 wordsDon't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story 💖😚

A/n
544 words
Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story 💖😚