Date

(Play the song when I tell you to)
Normal pov
Y/n and Mattia were out for dinner, since they both didn't have plans for today. They were at this really fancy restaurant and they were finishing their dinner. The talked back and forth about simple things, like their jobs or parents. They were soon done eating and payed for their food and left. They drove back home in silence as small specks of snow fell on the highway in front of them. "We should listen to something" Y/n softly spoke. "What do you want to listen to?" Mattia asked. Y/n thought about the question for a couple seconds. Her first thought was Billie eillish but then realized Mattia might not enjoy that idea.

So she thought again and Taylor the Creator came to mind. She thought he might like it so she suggested it. "How about...Tyler the Creator? " The name echoed in Mattia's brain for some seconds till he recognized the name. "Yea sure" He connected his phone to the aux and played a Tyler the Creator playlist he found on Spotify.

(Play the song)

"See you again" softly played on the aux quietly. "2020/2020 vision Cupid hit me, cupid hit me with precision, I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind!" Y/n sang "I said, I said I'm sick of, sick of, sick of, sick of chasing, you're the one that's always running through my daydream-" "I-I can only see your face when I close my eyes." Mattia interrupted. "You like Tyler the Creator!?" Y/n shrieked "Yea haha" Mattia laughed "Can I get a kiss?" They sung together as they looked at each other smiling. "And can you make it last forever?? I said Im 'bout to go to war, and I don't know if ima see you again" "Can I get a kiss? And can you make it last forever? I said I'm 'bout to go to war and I don't know if ima see you again! " They laughed together loudly. They drove into their snow covered drive way and went inside.

They both walked up the stairs and went into their bedroom. They put their belongings on their tv stand. "Matti?" Y/n called "Yes baby?" "Do you wanna shower together?" Y/n asked "Yea" He made a light skin face after that "omg mattia" Y/n and Mattia burst out laughing.

Y/n led them into the bathroom to shower. She started stripping in front Mattia paying him no mind because they've seen each other naked before. After y/n was fully naked Mattia stared at her. "What?" Y/n chuckled "Damn mamas" Y/n laughed at Mattias joke. He too took his clothes off in front of y/n. She turned the shower on at a hot temperature and got in. Mattia got in after her and reached out his hand out to feel the water against his skin. "Is it too hot?" Y/n asked "Not as hot as you 😏" Mattia said. Y/n laughed "That's funny of you to say look at you" Y/n responded "ik I'm hot af" A couple minutes go by and the couple are washing their hair. " Y/N LOOK LOOK!" Mattia yelled "What!?" Y/n answered worried "MY LAP ROCKET IS DANCING!!" Mattia warned "Mattiaaa you scared me!" "Why is it even named that?" Y/n asked "Well because it can be explosive at times" Mattia said.

"Mattia what" Y/n laughed for the hundredth time that night. They finished showering and got out. They both began putting on their hair products while still naked. Mattia stopped raking the product through his hair and looked at y/n's back. He slapped her ass, surely leaving a red hand print making y/n's waist jerk forward. "Look at that jiggle" Mattia complimented y/n. Y/n laughed "Mattia? Why are you like this? 😭" Y/n asked."Idk....i just really like slapping your butt for fun 😋" Mattia responded. They got dressed and went back into their bedroom. By now it was 10 pm and they were both out of ideas of what to do so they decided for Mattia to spoon y/n and cuddle. Soon enough they were both tired and ready to sleep. "Goodnight princess" Mattia said"Goodnight buba" Y/n said

A/n731 wordsWrote a fluff just cuz but can you guys like give me ideas cuz I'm kinda running out of them but yea 😃

A/n
731 words
Wrote a fluff just cuz but can you guys like give me ideas cuz I'm kinda running out of them but yea 😃