Tease

Y/n pov
Me and Mattia were at the mall shopping. "Mattia?" I called "Yes?" He said. Im really hungry and want something to eat. "Can we go to the food court pls" I requested. "Yea im kinda hungry" Mattia spoke. We walked together to the food court. After some minutes of walking, we made it to the food court. I spotted a pizza place to our left and I was kinda in the mood for pizza. I suggested it to Mattia and he agreed on it.

We got a small pepperoni pizza to share. We walked to a small table and began eating. As I ate my pizza slice I admired Mattia. He's been working out for like two months now and he's been getting abs and he looks hotter than he already is. "Babe" Mattia said "Yea" I responded "Can we go home? I'm tired" He said "Yea im pretty tired myself" I stated. I couldn't wait to get home and take off all my clothes, especially my bra. I drove us home and into our drive way. Mattia and I got our shopping bags from the trunk and headed inside.

Finally home :) I dropped all the things in the front door and ran upstairs and into our bedroom. I began taking off my clothes and dropping them on the bed. I was finally left with no bra, just a thong. Best feeling ever. "Damn mamas 😏😫" Mattia complimented. Wtf is he on?? He never calls me mamas. I turned around and he was making the light skin face while rubbing his chin with his index finger and thumb. I began laughing and I snorted making Mattia laugh. "Let's watch a movie!" I requested. I'm tired and just want to chill tbh.

We cuddled up together and began the movie. Halfway through, Mattia was pretty into the movie. But ngl its kinda boring. I was kinda horny and I was feeling bold so I'm gonna make a move. I lifted his tank top a bit and I began to rub around his v line, feeling the bone. I can feel him looking at me probably wanting to fuck me or something. I kept teasing him and his breathing began to get heavier. "Y/n what are you doing?" He questioned "Its just your v line looks so defined and sexy, I can't help but touch it" I said to Mattia. I turned my body so I was on my stomach and my face was in front of Mattia's dick.

I watched as his length slowly grew as I took his pants off. God he's so fucking hot. I also took his boxers off, letting my hand hold his dick and bring it up to my mouth. I kissed all over his length and made my way up to his tip teasing him. I then sucked on his tip because I know thats his most sensitive spot. "Fuck don't tease me ma" He squirmed "I do what I want" I went down on his dick, giving him the blowjob I know he's been wanting. "F-fuck y/n, you're so good" He moaned. He began twitching inside of my mouth, indicating he was close, but I didn't want him to cum from my mouth. I wanted to make him feel good with my c00chie!

So I'm gonna tell him just that. "Baby I don't want my mouth to make you cum I want my vag¡na to make you cum :/" I said "O-ok just pls hurry" He said. I know how bad he wants me but whenever we fuck he's always dominant and teases me also. So I want to tease him some more ;) I got off from the bed. Mattia sat up watching my every move. I'm gonna strip because why not. I started off with the white spaghetti tank top I was wearing. I wasn't wearing a bra obviously so my boobs were now exposed to Mattia. Then I played around with the hem of my booty shorts, looking Mattia in the eyes as he looked at me desperate for me to take off my shorts.

"Hurry babe" He said desperately "Shhh baby" I said sternly. I finally slipped off my shorts, letting them fall to the ground. I stepped out of them leaving me now in a blue lace thong. Ik Mattia loves it when I wear thongs. I played around with them and slowly slipped them down my thighs and legs. I got back on the bed and crawled over to Mattia. I looked down at his crotch and I saw his throbbing length. "Pls y/n it hurts" He said anxiously "Ok ok" I said. He rested his back on the bed frame and watched as I began to go down on his dick. Soon enough he was inside of me.

Let me tell you Mattia and I have been dating for a year and a half and we've had sex about four times but we haven't had sex in about a month and I swear to you he grew. Like deadass!! He grabbed my hips guiding me on his dick. I began to move my hips on the same rythim as his creating pleasure for the both of us. "Oh fuck" I moaned. As I rode him I placed both my arms on his shoulders for support. "Uhh y/n you're so tight" He groaned in my ear. His moans and groans always make me wanna cum even quicker. His length kept on hitting my g-spot over and over. "Ouuu baby!" I moaned loudly "Ah you fucking like that you little slut? Huh?" He groaned "yes!!" I moaned

"Yes what?" He said sternly "YES DADDY!" I screamed. I feel so good right now. I'm getting the urge to pee but I'm pretty sure it's just my orgasm. "I-im gonna s-squirt" I warned Mattia. He didn't reply so I'm just gonna guess he's close to his orgasm also. I was in the verge of squirting but I wanted to cum the same time as Mattia. So I tightened my walls around him because I know that always gets him. "Oh shit do that again" He moaned. I did just that making him pull out and shoot his load all over my thighs and stomach. Right after I squirted all over his crotch. I rolled over next to him and rested on my stomach.

Mattia grabbed some tissues and cleaned himself and I. "Alexa play my soft shi playlist" He said to his Alexa. We cuddled up together and soon fell asleep naked.

A/n 1107 wordsI'm so sorry for not updating for like the last week and a half

A/n
1107 words
I'm so sorry for not updating for like the last week and a half. I'll be more active. Also if you are yet to find mattia's new spam it is shelovesmattia but I'm pretty sure he's not accepting because I'm in it and every time I go to his account his followers are lower.