Honeymoon

Y/n pov
A couple days ago Mattia and I got married. Right now we are in a resort in Bora Bora for our honeymoon. I've never been here before and god it's beautiful. The food is delicious and there are many beautiful sights. The room that we are staying in is so majestic.

-the room you're staying in-

t's literally so perfect

t's literally so perfect. Since Mattia and I's jobs are good paying we decided to stay for two weeks. Right now it's pretty early in the morning and I was woken up by some of the sea animals that come near the shore. Today was our second day here and I could tell it was gonna be long but not in a bad way. I turned over to face Mattia and he was still snoring. I rested my hand on his cheek. "Mattia wake up" I softly spoke. His eyes fluttered open and he looked over at me. "Good morning" I softly spoke. "Good morning" He replied in his hot morning voice.

"Cmon we have to get ready" I ran my hands through his fluffly hair. I got out off bed and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and the shower head began running warm water. We both removed our clothes and got into the small space. The shower was warm and relaxing. We got out grabbing our bathrobes. We brushed our teeth and hair and got dressed. I put on denim shorts with a red crop top.

-what Mattia put on-

We grabbed our phones and portable charger and walked to the main island

We grabbed our phones and portable charger and walked to the main island. We were first going to this cafe to have breakfast. When we walked in a waiter quickly walked over to us and led us to a seat for two. We sat down and looked through the menu she gave us. There were many things on the menu that caught my eye. Me and Mattia decided to get tropical fruits, boiled eggs and pancakes since that was the first thing that caught my eye. The waitress came over to ask for our order and we let her know what we wanted.