Prom

-bit of a longer smut bc I wanted to make up for not updating in awhile and probs gonna update sex demon this week or next week :)-

Mattia pov
Tomorrow's prom and y/n's my date. I went shopping yesterday and got all of my clothes. I also got my nails done and painted them black. I layed in bed thinking abt how beautiful y/n would look tomorrow.

••••••••••••••••••

I unwillingly rolled out of bed after the bright sun had woken me up. Today's a big day so I can't really sleep in. I ate some breakfast and sat down in the couch and watched tv.

I have to start getting ready at around 5 or 4 pm so I had a while. My phone began to ring and vibrate next to me.

Y/n😩😩
Would like to FaceTime.....

I quickly grabbed my phone and picked it up. "Hey" I said glancing at the tv infront of me. "Heyy big head, what r you doing?" She was doing her make up. She looked so beautiful. "Just watching nickelodeon" I replied.

"What show?" She wondered. "Icarly" I answered. "Hm," she hummed. "Well I'm almost done with my makeup and im about to do my hair so I just wanted to call so I could do my hair with you and have someone to talk to bc my friends wouldn't answer my calls."

"Yea, talking abt makeup I have some pimples and blemishes I want to cover up so I was wondering if you could help me with that" I stated. "Yea but you have to wait till I'm done."

"Ok and that's it?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror. "Yes try not to touch your face too much" she added. "Ok" I mumbled brushing my hair. "I'm gonna get dressed and then I'll go pick you up ok?"

"Ok bye babe" "Bye baby" I said hanging up. I put on my clothes and shoes and headed to my car.(pretend this mf drives for the sake of this smut lmao)

I pulled up to her house and parked on the side of the road to text her and let her know I was here. I got out of the car and walked to the passenger side and leaned against it.

Soon her front door opened and her mom gave her a kiss on the cheek, a hug, and waved bye. She also waved at me. I waved back and gave her a smile. As y/n reached the car I opened the door for her so she could get in.

"Thank you" she smiled . "Mhm" I responded. I waved goodbye to her mom and got in. I drove off into the street and glanced over at y/n and saw how gorgeous she looked. "You look so good my love" I said placing my hand on her thigh.

"So do you babe" she gleamed.

Y/n pov
Me and Mattia listened to some music as we were on our way to prom. "You nervous?" he asked as his thumb rubbed my thigh. "A little but I'll be fine" I assured him.

We agreed to leave after like an hour or two bc we both knew it was going to be boring. Mattia also mentioned to me the songs they're going to play are ass so I was sure to bring my airpods with me.

We walked into the school, already hearing the loud music echoing through the halls. We finally made it to gym and when we walked in there was loads of people obviously.

The tables were for two people so me and Mattia just found a table and sat down. We kinda just stared at each other because we didn't know what to do because of the awkward setting we were in. The music was pretty lame, there was only one uzi song on the list 😟.