Besties

Y/n pov
So my fyp has been filled with videos of girls calling their boy best friend pretty. And I wanted to try it with Mattia to see what his reaction would be. I really don't know how this is gonna go but I guess we'll see.

I went through the videos I had saved just to get an idea of what to send. I went to my messages and clicked on "mattia🦶." "You're pretty" I quickly typed and sent it right away.

A couple minutes passed by and  I felt my phone vibrate next to me. I picked it up and immediately saw his message on the icon. "Say that again" it read. I clicked on it, immediately sending me to the message app.

Mattia🦶

You're pretty

Ty
Now  say it again

You're pretty :)

Fuck y/n
Im coming over

I'll leave the back door open for you
Read: 12:13 a.m

I got up from my bed and went downstairs to open my back door and walked back upstairs. I decided to take a quick shower before Mattia got here. I stripped all of my clothes letting them land on the floor. I walked to my bathroom and got in turning on the shower.

The cold water immediately hit my skin, making me feel refreshed and nice. Whilst I showered I began to hear noises coming from outside the bathroom. I began to panic bc I was washing my face and the soap was beginning to get into my eyes.

I heard my bathroom door open and hoping it was him I called for him. "Mattia?" I called. "Hey" he said. "You scared me" I sighed in relief. "Sorry, mind if I get in?" He asked basically already in the shower.

"No" I said. My cheeks flushed red as I felt his cold body against mine. I've liked this guy for so long but I've just never told him anything because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. "Is this ok?" He asked helping me shower. "Mhm"

Once he finished helping me clean myself, he turned me around so I could finally face him. "God you're perfect" he complimented, he tucked some of my hair behind my ear. "So are you" I spoke giving him the same energy.

I could feel as my face warmed up from how nervous I felt at that moment. He set me against the wall, tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear, and put his hand on my cheek. He ran his thumb against my lips admiring them.

"Fuck you're hot" he groaned. I placed my hand on the back of his head and leaned in to kiss him. His lips felt so nice against mine, it was like a dream come true. He then slipped in his tongue.

Our tongues fought against each other as they filled both our mouth's. After some minutes of making out, he held me up by my legs and I wrapped them around his waist to make it a bit easier for him. He looked down at himself and rubbed his tip before slowly sliding it into my pussy.

We both softly moaned at the feeling of each other. He began to thrust into me slowly, leaving kisses and hickeys on my neck. "Fuck mattia faster please" I moaned. "Shit ok" he groaned into my ear. It was like music to my ears.

His thrusting began to get faster making me throw my head back in pleasure. "Omg mattia! You feel so good!" I moaned loudly. He began to fuck me with no remorse and I began to get closer to my orgasm. "Holy shit y/n" he moaned.

I began to tighten my walls around him earning me more pleasure from his movements. "Fuck do that again" he moaned. And so I did. Some seconds later we both orgasmed loudly. "Oh fuck daddy!" I let out. "Ah shit" he groaned pulling out and coming on the bathtub. We were both out of breath and I wanted to sleep.

We helped clean each other, dried ourselves, got dressed and went to bed. Before going to sleep I thought abt how I wanted to start an actual relationship with mattia. I've known him for so long and have had feelings for so long also. "Hey Mattia" I said as we faced each other on my bed. "Yea?

"Sooo Ik we just fucked and we had shower sex but I've actually had feelings for you for a while now. And I wanted to know if you wanted to have a real relationship with me." I explained. "I've had feelings for you for a while also y/n. And I really do believe you're perfect in every aspect. I'd love to have a relationship with you. Ik this is a random time but y/n will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Ofc I'll be you girlfriend" I smiled. Soon after mattia spooned me and we went to sleep.

A/nI LOVE VIC AND ALL BUT I KNOW SHE DIDN'T CALL JENNA AN OGRE WHEN WE SHE IS FUCKING MEGA MIND

A/n
I LOVE VIC AND ALL BUT I KNOW SHE DIDN'T CALL JENNA AN OGRE WHEN WE SHE IS FUCKING MEGA MIND. All bc jenna was staring at her too lmao💀 also can you guys give me some smut ideas pls 😫