▪︎29▪︎

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵✰∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐

♬ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀɴᴅ - ʟɪʟ ꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ ♬

⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 0:19 ─〇───── 2:48
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀   ⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

└───── -ˋˏ ∵✰∴ ˎˊ- ─────┘

✎Kairi's pov✎

the light from the window hits my face, waking me up. my blankets are wrapped around me but i'm still cold.

i open my eyes and roll over to see that mattia isn't beside me. maybe he left me a text?

i grab my phone from my nightstand and check my texts. he did leave me a message. it said something like 'had to leave early, sorry'.

his mom was probably worried, so i'm not mad. wait what time is it?

it's 1 in the fucking afternoon.

honestly i'm not surprised with myself, i sleep this late a lot.

i get up and grab a shirt and some new shorts. i rub my eyes before going out of my room and make my way downstairs.

"ah, finally you're awake. i need to ask you a favor." i hear my mom say from the living room. "what is it?" i ask walking up to where she is sitting.

"i need some more eggs, can you run up to the store and get some for me?" she asks looking up at me. "yeah, sure." i reply going back upstairs.

i grab a hoodie, to cover up those bruises, and slide on some socks. i put on my crocs because i genuinely don't feel like getting all dressed to go get some damn eggs.

i grab my phone and wallet and go downstairs. i make my way out of the house and begin to walk there.

(the store is really close by, which is why he's walking there.)

after a few minutes, i'm at the store.

i walk in and immediately go to the back, that's where they keep the eggs. i grab a carton and check them to make sure they're not cracked, and go up to the cashier.

i pay for the eggs and begin to walk the short distance back to my house.

i make sure to watch out for that crack in the sidewalk on the way back to my house. i learned my lesson last time i wasn't paying attention.

i'm finally back at my house and i go to put the carton of eggs into the fridge for my mom. "i'll pay you back." my mom says walking into the kitchen. "you don't have to." i respond heading up the stairs.

i take off my shoes and hop on my bed. it wouldn't hurt if i took a nap, right? it's not like i'm doing anything.

this is my kind of sunday funday. fuck socializing, i'm going to take a nap.

my eyes get heavier as i drift off into sleep.

•BIG time skip whores•