▪︎14▪︎

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☁︎︎◦∘》 ──── ⊰
𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 - 𝐗𝐚𝐧𝐌𝐚𝐧

0:47  ───○────── 2:06
   |◁ II ▷| ↺
⊱ ──── 《∘◦☁︎︎◦∘》 ──── ⊰

☁︎︎Mattia's pov☁︎︎

before i turn the corner, i hear a few sniffles. i step around the corner.

kairi is sitting there against the wall crying to himself softly. out of instinct, i walk over to sit next to him.

☁︎︎3rd pov☁︎︎

the italian boy pulled the other into a side hug, kairi leaned onto him without protest.

the two boys sat there in silence for a few more minutes, simply enjoying the other's company.

(this is a short 3rd pov but lmk if was ogey)

☁︎︎Mattia's pov☁︎︎

kai stops crying after a few minutes go by. i finally gather the courage to say something.

"what's has you so 'pressed?" i ask looking at him. he doesn't even lift his head from my shoulder.

he nods his head 'no' in response. i pull away from the hug, forcing kai to lift his head. my eyes widen at the site.

there's this dark-ish bruise on his cheekbone. now how did he manage to get this?

"kai.." i trail off focusing on the bruise on his face. he winces as i graze my thumb over it. "kai did someone give you a boo-boo?" i say trying to lighten the situation.

"it's nothing." he says looking away from me. well it's obviously something.

after asking him (more like begging 😗)  a few more times, he finally gives in.

"these people kinda jumped me in the hallway." he answers sighing. a lot of people get jumped or fight around here so it's no surprise, but why kai?

"did you start it?" i question him. kai is small but he has this silent confidence when it comes to things like this, so i wouldn't be too shocked if he started it.

"no, they came out of no where." he says lightly touching the bruise.

•lil time skip•

so what had happened was these boys were gonna jump kai, one of them kicked him and the other one landed one punch. he said the took off when they heard me walk out of the locker room.

i see why they would run away, when you jump someone you surely don't want a witness to identify you later.

"come on, i know what can cheer you up." i say standing up and offering my hand to help kai up.

he takes it as i pull his short self up.

"we probably need to stop by our lockers first, grab your stuff you need to take home." i explain as we make our way down the hall.