▪︎18▪︎

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵✰∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐

♬ ꜱʜɪᴍᴍᴇʀ - ꜰᴜᴇʟ ♬

⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 0:32 ─〇───── 3:34
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

└───── -ˋˏ ∵✰∴ ˎˊ- ─────┘

〔 if yk that song your taste in music is amazing〕

✎Mattia's pov✎

"kai . you . me . bathroom . now." i say grabbing his wrist dragging him into the school. we go straight into the bathroom, i lock the door behind me.

"look kai, i'm sorry." i apologize looking over at the boy who's now leaning against the wall with his arms folded over his chest. he takes a deep sigh. "you don't even know what you're sorry for." he snaps back, looking over to the mirror.

"yes i do. i know what you asked and didn't know how to reply, so i pretended to be asleep. i know how scared you are, because i'm scared too," i continue.

"and i don't want you to be scared by yourself." i finish looking into his eyes. "you still haven't answered my question." he says breaking the eye contact.

"i can't-" i begin to say before i'm interrupted. "just answer the damn question!" he yells out at me. "please." he adds on quietly. i know he didn't mean to raise his voice like that, he must be angry, scared, and everything in between.

i walk up to him and cup his face in my hands. i place a kiss onto his forehead. "i don't think it's a mistake, kai." i answer pulling him into a hug, my head resting on top of his head.

i hear a few sniffles coming from him. i pull away from the hug and wipe away the few tears on his face. "kai." i say getting his attention. "hm."  he answers quietly.

"you still have mascara on, and it's running down your face." i explain and his eyes widen. "i forgot to take this bullshit off. i shouldn't have let maiya put it on me." he says going to the sink. he starts to wash it off.

"well i'm glad you let her." i state leaning my back against the wall. "why?" he asks still washing it off.

"i don't know, it just hit different." i answer shrugging my shoulders. i don't know man. it's just when i saw him, it just made me feel some time of way. i don't know how to explain it.

"whatever, i'm probably not gonna let her do it again." he says wiping off his wet face. "c'mon let's go to homeroom before everyone thinks we fucked." i say leading him out of the restroom.

we say our quick goodbyes and head off our own ways.

✎Kairi's pov✎

i walk into my homeroom and sit in my desk next to alvaro and ale. "what happened?" alvaro asks winking. i give him a weird look.

"nothing." i reply looking at ale, who's glued to their phone, unaware of the conversation. "hey aloe, can we talk at lunch?" i ask giving him puppy eyes.

he nods his head giving me a smile. "so what was the whole bathroom sitch about?" he asks the question again, resting his head in his hand. "just talking." i answer looking back at ale, who now is tuned into the convo.

"i'll give you details when we don't have an audience." i add on side eyeing ale. (sorry but the SHADE)

•time skip to lunch😗•

aloe and i are meeting on the bleacher right outside of the lunchroom, that's where the football field is. i was making my way there when i run into one of makayla's friends, andria.

she's alright, she's always been chill with me. "oh long time no see." she says smiling. i return the smile and nod. "ayo, i'm having a party tonight at like 10, you wanna come?" she asks messing with my hair.

"i'll try." i say pushing away her hand jokingly. "alright, see you there cosentino. my place at 10, bring your group." she says walking away.

did she think i was gonna go by myself? hell no, that'd be so awkward. i'm obviously gonna try to get the boys to go too.

i start walking down towards the cafeteria, but make a turn out of the corridors to the field. i see aloe waiting for me there on the bleachers. he waves for me to come up.

i go up the bleachers carefully, making sure my clumsy ass doesn't fall. i sit in front of him. "so..?" he says tilting his head.

"what happened?" he asked running his fingers through his short-ish hair.

"well, we kinda, kinda not argued over the whole scar thing, and about him ignoring me lastnight, oh yeah we're soulmates-" i begin to ramble.

"wait wait wait, slow down. you and mattia have the same scar?" he asks giving me a confused look. "yes-" i was interrupted again.

"why am i just hearing this now?" he says pushing my shoulder playfully. i shrug my shoulders. "anyways, continue." he says with an intrigued look.

"so like lastnight i let maiya put mascara on me, and i forgot to wash it off. in the bathroom i started to kinda cry after mattia answered and kissed my forehead-"

"wait he kissed you?" he asks smiling.

"yes, now shut it and let me continue." i answer sighing. "i kinda started crying a little on his chest and then he saw mascare running down my face and i had to wash it off and then he said 'it hit different' when i had mascara on." i finally finish, out of breath.

"y'all two would be cute not gonna lie." he says smiling. "i don't know." i answer. "oh my fucking god shut uP. the way y'all stare at eachother just gives it away." he says crossing his arms.

"whatever, let's just go back to lunch." i say getting up to walk to the lunchroom.

✎Mattia's pov✎

"did y'all fuck in the bathroom?" robert asks winking at me. "no shut the fuck up robert, they're coming." i say slapping his arm.

"what are you clowns talking about?"

───── -ˋˏ ∵✰∴ ˎˊ- ─────

ayo . here's the chap , hope ya enjoyed 😌 . also , ppl that can't use the right there , their ,  and they're need to be terminated asap . love you babes 💞 .

extra ;

~05/23/20

~05/23/20