▪︎25▪︎

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵✰∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐

♬ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ - ʙᴀꜱꜱ ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀɴᴀ (ꜰᴛ. xxx) ♬

⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 0:24 ─〇───── 1:58
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

└───── -ˋˏ ∵✰∴ ˎˊ- ─────┘

✎Kairi's Pov

"hey, look at me when i'm talking to you." mattia says, catching me off guard. that was kinda hot but he lowkey sounded like a pissed off father.

i look up at him. "looK aT Me wHEn i'm tALkiNg tO yoU." i mock him in a high-pitched voice. "shut up, i just really like eye contact." he says thumping my forehead.

"back to the topic, why can't i call you cute?" he asks slightly tilting his head sideways. i shrug my shoulders in response. we sit there for a minute, just looking at eachother.

"if you keep looking at me like that, i'm gonna kiss you." he says with a sly grin on his face. "do it you won't, no balls." i respond jokingly.

he leans in and pecks my lips with his. i wasn't being serious. "i-" i stutter before taking a pillow and burying my face in it. "why're you hiding now?" mattia complains taping my shoulder.

"because i'm embarrassed." i mumble through the pillow. "how are you embarrassed? it was just a little peck." mattia questions me as he tries to pry the pillow away from my face.

"i wasn't expecting you to actually do it, i was joking."

✎Mattia's pov✎

i swear to god, this adorable prick is playing hard to get. "well, i'm not joking." i say before getting up off my bed. "mattia-" kairi tries to say something but i cut him off.

"like c'mon kai, we're obviously supposed to be together, can't we just try it?" i ask giving him a serious look. "but what if it doesn't work out?" he asks finally putting the pillow down.

"then we'll know." i answer him. do i have to use the puppy face on him? what does it take to convince this miniature fuck that i'm genuinely inlove with him?

i know 'love' is a huge commitment, but i don't know any other way to describe the feelings i have towards him.

"ok." he says quietly. "wait, for real?" i ask, kind of surprised. "yes, i wanna try it." he says fiddling with his fingers.

my eyes widden, a huge smile grows across my face. i tackle him on the bed and hug him tightly as i shower his cheek with tiny kisses.

he giggles that weird ass giggle as he tries to get out of my grip. "stoppp." he says laughing harder. "no, i'm happy." i answer continuing to kiss his cheek.

i finally stop, but i don't let go of him. "tia, you're fucking heavy, get off of meee." kai whines from under me, i sigh and roll off of him.

i hear his phone begin to ring on the bed. "who is it?" i ask as he grabs it. "shoot, it's my mom, i forgot to tell her i was here." he says as he answers it.

i can hear her angry tone from where i was laying. "yes ma'am, i know. i'm at mattia's. yes. yep, bye love you." kai says throughout the conversation.

"she is pissed." he says running his hands through his hair. i've always wanted to play with his hair.

"oh yeah, she wants me home, so i have to go." he says getting up and collecting his stuff that are laying around the room.

"you can't leave me now, lemme go with you." i say getting up to help him with his stuff. "then let's go." he says shrugging his shoulders.

i wasn't expecting him to agree. i grab my phone, charger, and a hoodie before rushing upstairs behind kairi.

we leave my house and quickly run across the street to his. we knock on the door and maiya answers. "you're in so much trouble." she says smirking at kai. "oh hey mattia." she greets me, giving me another wink.

is she gonna wink at me everytime i come over?

"shush." kai says as we both walk in. "hey, i have to talk to my mom so just go wait upstairs." he says walking away.

i go up to his room and lay in his bed as i look through my phone. a few minutes go by and i'm getting both bored and curious. what is he talking to her about? us? keith? i have no clue and it's bothering me.

i hear the door open and kai walks in the room. he closes the door and plops down on his bed next to me. "that wasn't easy." he says letting out a deep sigh.

"what were you and you're mom talking about?" i ask.

"everything. i had to explain EVERYTHING to her." he continues, "which is a long story." he says sitting up. "and is she ok with us?" i ask, the nervousness bubbling in the pit of my stomach.

"yeah, she's all for it." he says with his little smile on his face. i love that smile.

i begin to ramble on about some dumb drama and kairi yawns loudly, interrupting me. "please, keep talking. i only yawn when i'm super fascinated." he says sarcastically.

"fuck off." i say laughing. "bite me." he retorts flipping me off. i laugh as i pin him on the bed, "i didn't know you were into that." i say with a grin on my face.

"i'm-" we're interrupted by the sound of his door opening..

───── -ˋˏ ∵✰∴ ˎˊ- ─────

what's good luvs . i wrote ALL of this at 2-3am so , um , yeah . n e wayz , it's almost my birthday so , yay i guess . OH YEAH , yk that pic of  mattia with his ass out i posted last update? well wattpad said it was DANGEROUS and deleted it. well i re-uploaded it anyways 🤪 

(update: they removed it again smh , didn't know that mattia's  cake was dangerous)

extra ;

~07/09/20

~07/09/20

───── -ˋˏ ∵✰∴ ˎˊ- ─────

RACE SCORES 🚗💨 (iykyk)

simpforale : 2
simpformattiapolibio : 5