▪︎05▪︎

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☁︎︎◦∘》 ──── ⊰
𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 - 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

0:38 ────○───── 1:48
     |◁ II ▷| ↺
⊱ ──── 《∘◦☁︎︎◦∘》 ──── ⊰

☁︎︎Mattia's pov☁︎︎

"hey kai.." i trail off. i'm nervous to ask but i really wanna know.

"hm?" he hums, looking up at me. "how do you plan to find your soulmate?" i ask, nervously playing with my fingers.

he thinks about it for a moment before answering.

"i'll probably just go around asking, they gotta be somewhere in school." he answers.

my hearts begin to quicken. what if someone fakes having the same scar? what if kai's slow self believes them?

whatever it really isn't my problem.

i just need to keep this one secret from kai, everything will be just fine.

☁︎︎Kairi's pov☁︎︎

why would mattia even ask that? "why are you so curious, huh?" i say nudging his arm.

"no reason, i was just asking." he answers plainly. he doesn't sound genuine.

why has he been acting like this lately? he seems so close but distant at the same time.

it's almost as if he's slowly spacing himself from me. does he not like being around me anymore? what did i do wrong?

i feel mattia push me, hard, snapping me out of my thoughts.

i stumble sideways barely catching myself. "what the hell?" i yell steading myself.

"you were about to walk into a huge hole you dumbass." he explains pointing at the decent sized hole.

"oh, oopsies." i say scratching the back of my head. i wasn't expecting that. it wasn't unusual for mattia to rough house with everyone.

but he would normally just let my clumsy ass fall into the hole. that's what caught me off guard.

we just silently begin to walk up the street.

☁︎︎time skip☁︎︎

we finally made it to the school. it isn't a long walk, i'm just too lazy. maybe i need the exercise.

"there you're kai, you're usually come in earlier." alvaro says walking up to mattia and i.

"ahem." mattia clears his throat dramatically. "you too mattia." alvaro says pushing mattia's shoulder playfully.

i walk past them and into the school's entrance. i'm not in the mood for play fighting right now, it's too early for that bullshit.

i walk over to my locker only to see my ex, Makayla. i won't say i hate her, i just strongly dislike her.

i broke up with her almost a week ago, and she's still obsessed with me.

"hey kairiii." she says smiling a little too much.

i hum in response as i unlock my locker and stuff half my shit in there. "so, i heard that you got your scar, can i see?" she says peeking over my shoulder curiously.

i flash my hand at her allowing her to see for a split second.

"welllll, you know my birthday is comin soon.." she continues, "what if we have the same scar? how exciting would that be?" she giggles.

"we won't have the same scar, now go somewhere please." i ask trying to be as nice as i can.

the smile that was on her face is now gone, replaced with a face of dissatisfaction.

i really could care less.

then she hurries of into the crowded hallways. i sigh in relief. when is she ever going to leave me be?

i grab some books out of my locker and cram them into my bag.

then i continue down the hall until someone grabs my hand..

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☁︎︎◦∘》 ──── ⊰

thanks for reading 💕 hope you have a wonderful easter if you celebrate it !!

~04/12/20