▪︎08▪︎

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☁︎︎◦∘》 ──── ⊰
𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐔𝐩 - 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐎𝐱

0:39 ───○────── 2:13
     |◁ II ▷| ↺
⊱ ──── 《∘◦☁︎︎◦∘》 ──── ⊰

☁︎︎Kairi's pov☁︎︎

"were you even listening?" he asks. he has this look in his eye, but i can't read it.

"no, sorry, i was zoned out." i answer running my fingers through my hair. "what were you saying anyway?" i ask looking at the cars driving by.

"not anything important, you wanna make some tiktoks when we get to your house?" he questions me checking his phone.

"yeah sure, i don't care." i reply. forgot how much i hated the walk to my house.

☁︎︎time skip☁︎︎

we finally get to my house. i thought that walk would never end. i know mattia likes walking, bur does he ever think about riding a car to school?

☁︎︎Mattia's pov☁︎︎

i know kai hates walking to and from to school, i'm surprised he walked with me again.

no complaints though.

i follow kairi to his kitchen. "mom, mattia is over, is that ok?" he asks scratching the back of his head.

she nods her head and we both run upstairs into his room.

i drop my stuff on the floor next to his door and i sit in a chair.

all of a sudden maiya walks in, "kairi have you se- oh mattias over huh?" she says winking.

she just backs up and slowly closes his door.

what did she even wink for? that girl is something else i swear.

"sorry, i forgot to lock the door." he continues, "she said she knows who has my scar, but won't tell me." he explains.

my face brightens pink. "i'm gonna use the bathroom." i say quickly walking out of his room and into the bathroom across the hall.

i lock the door behind me and sit against the door.

how did maiya see my scar, she's barely even around me. i really hope she doesn't tell kai.

if he was ever to find out, i would want to be the one to tell him.

i'm now realizing that i left kai in his room, probably confused. i need to get a hold of myself.

i stand up and look at myself in the mirror. is it wrong to feel this way?

i turn on the sink and splash water onto my face. that feels better.

i dry my face and hands off and walk out of the bathroom. "i won't tell him, if you give me 5 dollars." maiya says popping up infront of me.

i don't even have my wallet. "i'll give it to you next time i come over, deal?" i ask holding out my hand.

she grabs it and shakes it, "deal." she replies before running off somewhere.

i walk into kairi's room. "you ok there?" kai asks me from the other side of his room, he's on his bed.

i nod and lay on his floor.

"why're you on the floor dumbass?" kai asks throwing a pillow at me. i catch it and put it under my head.

"i don't fuckin know pendejo." i answer looking at the ceiling.

"hey kai, can i ask you something?" i ask picking at my fingers. "what?" he asks me, eagerness in his voice.

"what would you do once you met your soulmate?"

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☁︎︎◦∘》 ──── ⊰

y'all wanted a new chap so here it is. i'm surprised i finished this draft so quickly. new chap comin soon !

oh yeah i think ima start leaving a pic here now :

~04/26/20