▪︎20▪︎

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵✰∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐

♬ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ꜱʜɪᴛ - ᴊᴀꜱɪᴀʜ ♬

⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 0:24 ─〇───── 1:35
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

└───── -ˋˏ ∵✰∴ ˎˊ- ─────┘

✎Mattia's pov✎

hell no.

"the fuck did you just say?" i snap back, my blood begins to boil inside me. no one is allowed to talk about my shit head like that, not when i'm around.

"you know what i said." the other guy says. then it clicks, i know who this guy is. his name is wyatt, i met him at andria's sophomore party. it's kinda ironic because wyatt and i didn't get along there either.

"listen wyatt, we all know you have daddy issues and that your sister is the school's whore, but that doesn't give you any right to talk about kairi like that." i say gritting my teeth.

the people in the room were circled around wyatt and i. honestly, i don't care. "c'mon mattia, he isn't worth it." roshaun says trying to pull me away, but i snatch my arm back.

"you gon' say some back? huh?" i say before i feel his fist make contact with my face. that's it.

i feel the developing bruise on my face and then look back at the boy, who's just realizing what he's gotten himself into. i see people recording out of the corner of my eye before i tackle this guy. i start throwing punches as i pin him on the floor. that's when roshuan and robert pull me off of him.

"dude let's just go." robert says helping roshaun drag me out of the room. ale and aloe walk up to us outside. "bruh you know those videos are going to be everywhere, right?" ale says slapping my arm.

"i know, i feel bad for saying that about his sister, but i said what i said, and he deserved it." i answer. i'm aware that what i said was beyond harsh, but wyatt is an asshole, and he doesn't get to talk about kai like that.

"alright, let's just go back to your house, i'm driving." roshuan says taking my keys from my pocket. we got to my car which is parked on the side of the street and we all get in. "wait, where's kai?" i say buckling my seatbelt.

"i'm sure he's fine, he'll get a ride home." ale says patting my shoulder. "but what if he's not? we can't leave him here." i say protesting. "mattia you're just worked up, he's probably fine right now." roshaun adds as he begins to drive away from the house.

they could be right, but i still have a bad feeling in my gut. maybe that's just my nerves. i lean my head back on the seat and close my eyes..

•time skip•

i open my eyes when i feel ale shake my arm. "we're at your place." he says before getting out of the car. i groan before getting out, i was having a good dream.

"guys, y'all be quiet when we go in." i say before walking up to the front door to unlock it. i slowly open the door and step inside. obviously the house is dark, assuming my parents and brother are asleep.

we all sneak down to the basement of the house. we shut the door and everyone gets comfortable. i look at my phone to check the time, it's 12:57 pm.

"i don't know about y'all, but i'm going to sleep." i say before stumbling onto the bed in the room. i don't know if it's the little bit of alcohol in my system, but as soon as my eyes closed i was fast asleep.