▪︎04▪︎

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☁︎︎◦∘》 ──── ⊰
𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 - 𝐉𝐨𝐞𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩

1:05  ───────○── 1:23

    |◁ II ▷| ↺
⊱ ──── 《∘◦☁︎︎◦∘》 ──── ⊰

☁︎︎Kairi's pov☁︎︎

most of the notifications were coming from instagram. they were probably just those cute edits fans make.

i enjoy watching every now and then. i really like watching the ship edits they make of mattia and i, but i've never really admitted it.

i clicked on the app, tons of people have tagged me in their edits. someone tagged me in their story, so i click on it randomly.

it read "i wonder if mattia and kai and the same scar 🤭"

i've never thought of that before. either way, we probably don't have the same scar, there's no way we do.

i watch a few more birthday edits before i finally turn off my phone and fall asleep.

☁︎︎time skip☁︎︎

"kai, mom said get your booty up, but she didn't use the word booty." i hear maiya say as she shakes my shoulder.

i sit up and grab my phone, what time is it? it's 6:57, that's a little early. whatever.

"you can go now." i say as maiya leaves. i get up and go to my dresser to find some shorts and a random hoodie.

i slip them over my body and walk into my bathroom across the hallway. then i start brushing my teeth and messing with my hair.

"kai, hurry!" i hear my mom yell from downstairs. why is she rushing me? she has never woke me up this early nor has she rushed me like this.

i slightly roll my eyes and walk down cold wooden stairs. "there you are, c'mon we gotta leave early." my mom says pushing me towards the door.

"nah i'm good, i'll just walk today." i say raising my hands in surrender. she sighs and rests her hand on my face.

"you be safe, ok?" she says hugging me before she drags maiya out the door.

i'm honestly surprised that she didn't try and convince me just to leave with her.

that's new.

the only other person in our friend group that actually walks to school is mattia. i guess i could text him and see if he wanna walk to school together.

☁︎︎phone convo☁︎︎

kai
you tryna walk to school together?

mattia🦖🥴
sure idc, i'll knock at yo door when ima start walking alr?

kai
bet

read 7:03 am

☁︎︎end of convo☁︎︎

why am i lowkey excited to walk with mattia? maybe it's because we haven't had the time to really hang. he's been 'busy' often, i don't know it's suspicious.

i go to grab my bag that's hanging on a chair in the dining room.

as soon i can sling my bag over my shoulder, i hear soft knocking at my door.

☁︎︎Mattia's pov☁︎︎

after i recieve kai's texts, i turn back around and begin walking to his house. i just left my house like five minutes before he texted me.

i can't have that small boy walking by himself. plus, this gives me an opportunity to talk to kai about how he's planning to find his 'lover'.

i knock softly on his door, expecting him not to answer immediately.

but, he actually answered on the first knock.

"you ready?" i ask putting up my phone into my pocket.  "yessir." kai replies following me as i begin to walk down the sidewalk.

he looks like a lil puppy trailing behind me. not gonna lie, he's pretty adorable at times.

"hey kai.."

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☁︎︎◦∘》 ──── ⊰

heyo ! enjoy this . have a good day/night .