▪︎16▪︎

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵✰∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐

♬ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ - ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ ᴡʀʟᴅ ♬

⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 0:45 ─〇───── 4:08
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

└───── -ˋˏ ∵✰∴ ˎˊ- ─────┘

〔 peep the new layout 😚

✎Mattia's pov✎

"wow.." i trail off as i look at kai's eyes. i know kairi has long eyelashes, but the mascara made them pop more. i don't know how to respond.

"i know, i look like a bad bitch, don't i?" kai asks looking at himself again. "my work here is done." maiya says proudly before she walks out of the room, she shuts the door on her way out.

"why aren't you saying anything? does it look bad to you or something?" kai asks nervously. i can instantly sense kairi's anxiousness in his voice. i gently grab his tiny ass hand, "no, you're just so fucking pretty." i say giving him a small smile.

✎Kairi's pov✎

as mattia said that my heart leaped into my throat. his contagious smile is dangerous. "t-thanks." i mumble taking my hand away from his. i just can't seem to make eye contact with him.

why does he have to make me so nervous. "you hungry? you can stay for dinner if you wanna." i ask getting up from my spot on my bed. he nods his head and stands up to follow me out the door.

we make our way downstairs and go into the kitchen. "oh boys i was just gonna get you, we already ate but i have your plates in the microwave. sorry i would've gotten you earlier but you seemed busy." my mom says before walking out of the room.

mattia and i both nod our heads and go straight to the microwave. we grab our plates and go sit at the table. i begin to eat my food when i feel a pea hit my forehead.

"score!" he says raising both arms smiling. "bro what the fuck?" i ask throwing the pea back at him. i barely made it out alive after the birthday cake incident with my mom. she was pissed, i'm lucky it was my birthday.

we continue eating in silence. i would say it's a comfortable silence, but it isn't, at least not for me. his words kept replaying in my head.

"no, you're just so fucking pretty."

my head spins everytime i replay the small moments. why the fuck does he make me feel like this?

we finish our food and leave the plates in the sink and we walk upstairs right into my room. i get onto my bed and grab my remote. i wanna continue watching my show. mattia sits next to me but i ignore him, i want to see if he reacts to it.

he doesn't react not one bit, all this bitch does is take my blanket. he took all the blanket, and my fan just happens to be blasting right on us. this ain't fair.

i try pulling some of the blanket but he snatches it back towards him. oh hell no.

"will you gimme some blanket, you hoggin the fuck outta it wit cho dinosaur lookin headass." i say as i take some of the blanket.

he sighs and gives up half of it. finally.

he mumbles something under his breath, i can hear it, i just can't make out what he said. "what was that?" i say looking at him. "i said , you must wanna fight or sum." he repeats himself louder for me to hear.

i get up from my bed and stand on the floor. i put my fists up to my face, like a boxer.

"c'mon then big bitch." i say bouncing a little bit. he stands up and i immediately remember how tall he is. "you know how short you are pendejo?" he says giving off a small grin. "ogey, and?" i say pushing his shoulder.

and that's ladies and gentlemen, how i started WW3.

begin pushing eachother around, and it turned into a wrestling match on my bed. why the fuck do i gotta be this small?

he pins my hands above my head as he hovers over me, both of us breathing hard. not gonna lie, he looked kinda hot. wait, no, but yes? i'm confusing the fuck out of myself.

"i win, ragazzo carino." he says with a grin. what was that last part? i really need to learn how to speak italian because i know this boy is talking shit.

my face flushes at the site above me. "whatever." i say before wiggling out of his grip. i turn back to the tv and watch the show playing.

i get back under the covers and get comfortable, i feel mattia do the same. i see out of the corner of my eye that mattia is on his phone. that's normal.

time skip 🤪•

the 'are you still watching?' screen pops up on the tv. i just decide to turn it off, making the room pitch black, the only light is coming from mattia's phone screen.

"hey matti?" i call out, trying to catch his attention. he hums in response, still glued to his phone. "put your phone down real quick." i say and he quickly complies and sits his phone on the small table next to the bed. "what is it?" he asks curiously.

"do you think us being 'soulmates' was a mistake?"

───── -ˋˏ ∵✰∴ ˎˊ- ─────

ayo . hope you liked todays chap as much as i did writing it . this is book is at 6.5k reads ! tysm for everything 🥳 🤍 !!  ily babes see you next chap . <33

extra ;

〔 look at rebound 🥺 〕

look at rebound 🥺

~05/20/20