▪︎03▪︎

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☁︎︎◦∘》 ──── ⊰
𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 - 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬

1:05 ───○────── 3:57

|◁ II ▷| ↺
⊱ ──── 《∘◦☁︎︎◦∘》 ──── ⊰

☁︎︎Mattia's pov☁︎︎

"kai got his scar today.." i trail off. i could tell my mom is eager to hear the rest.

"well? what happened?" she asked, pushing my shoulder so i would roll over onto my back.

"we have the same scar." i answer avoiding to make eye contact. "that's so exciting!" she says clapping her hands.

"no it's not." i huff irritatedly.

"i know about your father, hun. i'll have a talk with him, i promise this isn't as bad as you think it is." she says as she gets up to walk out of my room.

to be completely honest, i don't want her to talk to my dad. only because then he'll know, about everything.

i'm not at all scared of him. he can intimidate me but not very often.

i don't think he'll lash out on me, but not knowing his reaction does make me nervous.

i check my phone, it's only 5 now. time goes by quickly, at least for me.

i decide to get up and go to my bathroom. i want to take a shower, i think it'll help clear my head.

☁︎︎Kairi's pov☁︎︎

by the time ale, alvaro, and roshaun left, it was 5. now i'm bored out of my mind.

i hear knocking at my door. "what?" i answer, opening the door. it's maiya.

"can i see your scar? do you have it yet? did it hurt? who do you think is your-" she asks bombarding me with questions.

i cut her off, " slow down, one question at a time." i say putting my hands up.

she gasps. "oh my jesus." she says shocked. she grabs my hand and takes a closer inspection.

"what?" i say taking my hand back. "i've seen your scar on someone else." she says looking at my hand again.

"wait, really? who?" i ask curiously. i didn't know finding your soulmate could be this easy.

"i'm not gonna tell you." she says folding her arms.

"why not?" i ask, a little annoyed. "mom says you gotta find them yourself dummy." she says scurrying off down the hall.

then she comes running back, "oh yeah, mom says dinner is ready." she says before taking off once again.

i run my fingers through my hair. i'm not that hungry, but my mom is gonna want me to eat anyways.

i go downstairs tryna not to fall down the steps.

i walk into the dinning room and sit where i usually sit. there's already a plate made for me, but i'm not even hungry.

everyone begins to eat while i pick at my food. "why aren't you eating, son?" my dad asks me looking up from his food.

"i'm not that hungry." i reply resting my head in my hand.

he nods and continues eating.

"can i be excused? i want to take a shower." i ask my parents.

"mhm." my mom hums in response and i get up to go to my bathroom. i got a towel and turned on the water.

once it was warm enough i undressed and hopped in.

i start to shampoo my hair but some gets in my eye. in a panic i try to find the water with my eyes closed but i slipped.

my dumbass tried to grab the water as i fell. now i feel stupid, but that's normal.

i get up and rinse my eye out.

☁︎︎time skip☁︎︎

i wrap the towel around my waist and walk to my room. i open my door and turn on my lights, "boo!" maiya yells jumping from behind my door.

"jesus christ maiya, i almsot dropped my towel." i say tightening my grip.

"sorry, but you should've seen the look on your face." she says giggling. "whatever, get out." i say shooing her outta my room.

she leaves and i shut the door behind her. i mean i love her but goodness gracious child.

i go to my dresser to find some. clothes to put on. i slide the dry clothes over my body as i run and hop onto my bed.

i check my phone to see it blowing up with all kinds on notifications..

⊱ ──── 《∘◦☁︎︎◦∘》 ──── ⊰

hope ya liked this chapter , have a good day/night !

~04/07/20