▪︎21▪︎

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵✰∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐

♬ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ - xxx ♬

⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 0:18 ─〇───── 2:00
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

└───── -ˋˏ ∵✰∴ ˎˊ- ─────┘

✎Kairi's pov✎

"why're you crying? suck it up." he says scoffing. he pulls the car to a stop. "we're here, i'll stop by later." he says winking at me. i cringe in my mind and step out of the car.

he drives off down the road, way past the speed limit. i hope that bitch gets a speeding ticket.

i'm glad i told him the wrong address, i just hope he doesn't bother the people that live there when he realizes i don't actually live there.

i don't feel like walking. my body hurts, especially my upper torso and legs. whatever, i'll push through it.

•time skip•

i reach my front door and knock, no one answers. crap, it's saturday. my mom likes to have a 'girls day' with her friends on saturdays, and my dad has work.

that leaves maiya, she has to be home.

i knock a little harder, trying to catch her attention if she's in there. my mom told her not to answer the door when no one is home, but technically i'm supposed to be with her anyways.

"maiya, it's me!" i shout through the door. god, i hope she can hear me. i might just have to text her. before i can pull my phone out, the door opens. "there you are kai. you're in some trouble." she says letting me in.

"i'm not surprised." i respond going straight to the bathroom, our medicine cabinet is in there. "did you get in a fight? why do you look like that?" she asks following me into the room.

"i can't remember, just go do something, i'm not really in the mood for questions." i say as politely as i can. i don't wanna hurt her feelings but i'm just hurting too much to answer some stupid questions.

"whatever, see ya later." she says walking out of the bathroom, i shut the door.

i take my shirt off and look at myself. there's not too many bruises or hickies, whatever they are. they just hurt bad.

there's these little marks around my wrists, like i was tied up or something. what the hell did this guy do? i'm not sure if i want to know.

i slip my shirt back on and step out of the bathroom. i go upstairs straight to my room and lay down on my bed. i wonder what's going on social media right now.

i click on instgram first. all these people are tagging me in this one video, so i click on it. as i realize what i'm watching, my blood goes cold..

✎Mattia's pov✎

"i don't think he meant it, something with that video feels off." alejandro tries reassuring me. he's the only one who's stayed here.

"but what if he did? we should've never left." i say throwing my head back in frustration. i've probably watched the video 40 times. my shock and disbelief won't let me stop watching it.

i feel ale take my phone away from me. "you need to stop watching it." he says before turning it off and setting it on a table across the room. he comes back and sits next to me on the bed.

"let's just go talk to him." ale says resting his hand in his hand. "i don't want to talk to anyone." i say rolling over, facing the wall.

"oh c'mon you're talking to me." he says I pushing my shoulder a little. "you're the exception right now." i answer letting out a deep sigh.