31. Bᴀᴛsʜɪᴛ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ▪️

[DESHAWN RUSSEL]

I haven't seen Terrai in weeks. I was so caught up in work and he was on the hideout from his parents ever since. We have spoken over the phone despite the distance but I know that he is okay just as much as I am.

I decided to visit my warehouse today, checking up on the operations and what we have in stock.

I pulled up at the front of the old run down building that deceives those in thinking it would fall any second. Closing the car door with my feet, I slowly stride to the building that I owned.

Placing my eyes infront of the secret scanner, the  red lights scanned the biometric and the rusty metal door opened after it it successfully matched.

I check behind me again, ensuring that no one saw and walked inside as it closed behind me. Needless to say, everything was just as I saw it two weeks ago. Huge cardboard boxes occupied more than half the space, counterfeit Chinese ornaments like potteries that is filled with ammunition's indeed, stray coke powder lingered on the unkept floor as my sexy half naked ladies in mask bagged then up.

I walked around greeting my family. We are all families here. We don't leave a man behind, snitch or bitch. These are the right kind of people to have my back.

Ride or die nigga.

“Sup brothas! Lil Richie. I see you.”

That's Terence also known as lil Richie

That's Terence also known as lil Richie. He was my other ex but no hard feelings, we still got along. Guess I have a thing for inks huh cause both my exes and boyfriend is covered in tattooes. Both of us embraced in a tight hug while I involuntarily took in the smell of his perfume that attacked my nose.

He always like the manly strong but pleasant smelling ones. We walked to the main area where everyone would sit and discuss what is about to go down. Getting seated in the head chair, the meeting had officially started.

“Hello everyone, another day huh. Let's get to the point. Such entities that have been in operation has not only bring us money in our pockets but alot more clients. And the more the clients then the more dem digits.”

Everyone  agreed and nodded as I continued.

“I have come to the conclusion to set up another branch in that location and you guys don't have to worry. Only a few would be transferred there and it's your decision to chose if you want to change spot or stay. No pressure.”

I pointed at the bland paper and soon Tori's went around collecting the names of those who are interested.

“I would like you to know that you have been so contributive to production and you can take the rest of the week off. Meet me at the front desk after you have changed for your rewards.”