10. ᴍᴀsᴏᴄʜɪsᴛ▪️

[TERRAI MONTEGO]

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't see anything, the place was foggy, thick clouds hung low and the chance of breathing was minimum. I wanted to scream, I gathered all the strength I could've mustered but the pain in my ribs and lower back was excruciating, that it had every sounds I made muffled.

I wanted to call for help but I couldn't, whimperes came from my lips and my throat hurted. Our vehicle laid upside-down and all four wheels turned to the dark sky, the ceiling rest on the asphalt road as rain poured down on us.
Gunshots soared through the air which only made my anxiety to built up more. It's my fault, everything is, I shouldn't have asked for the goddamn pizza. I should've waited, I shouldn't have asked. But poor me,  who couldn't take a damn no for an answer.

"Grandpa... M-mama? G-grandma, are you okay?" My grandparents were just laying there, strapped upside down and the seatbelt held them like that. Papa whose mouth dripped blood and while grandma's neck was craned in weird position. Out of desperation, I cried, the gunshot still haven't seized, my little five years old self covered my ears tightly trying to block them all out, we were in the middle of it.

I climbed from the wrecked vehicle, nails clawed at the hard ground as I tried to help my family and dodged random bullets at the same time. When I finally cane to they conclusion that they're gone I had to leave. Shattered glass pierced my knees, I continued whimpering, beating the pain, I k ew i had to leave. I had to get cover. Just a few yards from the vehicle, I found myself on the wet asphalt road, I called for help but everyone ran, to save themselves.

Pigs.

There was a sudden brush of heat on my back, then loud screams, the pupil of my eyes reflected our once owned car, now a furnace. The air smelt like burnt flesh, it was stomach sicking. I knew those persons, they are my family, they are burning to ashes.

All I had of them was this jewelry around my neck as I watched my grandparents flesh sizzled from the enormous fire.

They were too nice. They are good people. They don't deserve to die like that. Good people always die in the worst case scenario. I was just a toddler.

Yet, I watched it all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to [DESHAWN RUSSEL]

I heard a scream coming from my room. I ran to the room, only in underwear, and found Terrari visibly shaking and sweating. He looked worn out and tired as he clutched the chain around his neck. He caressed it with his fingers and jumped out of the bed. When he realized that he was half naked his eyes widened and covered himself quickly.

It was cute actually but now's not the time.

"You looked like you were having a nightmare, want to talk about it?" He glared at me, which I'm used to by now. He shook his head rubbing the bridge of his nose. It was really bad when I saw that his eyes were bloodclotted. His eyes roamed the room but I literally saw the vein that protruded from his neck.

"It's ironic. I literally saw a dead man on your office floor and you with a gun at hand, no doubt it was his cause of death. And you are asking me if I'm okay? Nigga, you can't create life so that don't give you a damn right to take one! I knew I'm going to fall back. I fucking knew, it was going to be a part of my life that I'm going to relapse again. Fuck! I don't think I'd be able to sleep again. I can't believe you really did that Shawn, I just started to look up to you. Believe it or fucking not."

I wanted comfort him but a couldn't.

He looked up to me?

That sure popped a vein alright. What he said hit a damn nerve. I felt like I let him down. For the first time in life, I felt remoarse.

“Look, it wasn't my intention to let you down. Aight? You were supposed to see what have happened in that room.”

He started getting angry to one point he got out of the bed, pointing gun finger at his head, emphasizing his point and started to shout again....At me.

"You don't know how it felt Shawn, I sat there helpless, the only ones who saw me and understood me, lives were taken, I couldn't even blink, I couldn't even seek help because everything was crimson red, huge gashes on their bodies! I couldn't get the image from my head. Do you know how it feels huh! EVERYTIME!  I CLOSED MY DAMN EYES, I WOULD  HEAR GUNSHOTS, CONTINUOUSLY ON REPLAY IN MY HEAD! MY HEART BEATING SO FAST, I THOUGHT IT LEAPED RIGHT OUT FROM MY CHEST! NO SHAWN, YOU DON'T FUCKING FEEL IT, YOU ARE A HEARTLESS, FUCKER, WHO LOVES TO SEE OTHERS IN PAIN, YOU SADISTIC BITCH!"

He held onto my throat. A grip that choked the living life out of me. He's longer comfortable here, I could feel that. I know he no longer wants anything to do with me.

"You can leave, I'll still pay you in full, if that's what you want?" And he never worry to loosen the grip, its still surprising I managed to utter a word. I was kicked in the groin as a result but it was definitely intentional. Pain soared through the area to my stomach. I'm making him take his frustrations on me. For his sake.

Ugh!

"You don't make the shots here. I make the shots! You pissed me off and what you did, I don't think I'll sleep anytime soon!" I was thrown on the bed, and got a left hook to my right cheek. My neck snapped but nothing I couldn't fix. I got so caught up in it, I saw passed his anger.

He looked hot.

He looked sexy when riled up.

His body rubbed against mine as he continued hit me. Before he could've landed another punch, I grabbed him. I grabbed his ass, dropping him on his back on the floor with a thud, he grunted as I held him down sitting between his legs. He tried overpower me sometimes and it was successful.

But not for long.

I flipped his ass like a crosstailed crab.

I held his hands above his head, him totally oblivious of my libido, I did what any man would've done. I kissed him. Locking my lips with his, he laid frozen in spot. His lips moved against mine in seconds after they abruptly stopped, I grunted at him, but our lips were still pressed together. I attacked his neck and slowly grinded against him. He gasped and shut his mouth instantly.

It's like he froze.

No damn response...again. I bit down hard on his neck, sucked on the spot when I felt him harden below me. I felt him against thighs. The thin fabrics created frictions for our growing euphorias. It couldn't be contained.

Until I was pushed off.

"I ain't no fag alright!"

I wanted to laugh at him. And so turned on by me.... which is another guy. I thought he would've been grossed out.

Keep playing that straight game.

"Okay, but you my friend, is a masochist." I never waited for his reaction, I licked my lips and got up. Leaving him dumbfounded.

Asshole.