16. ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴ? ▪️

[TERRAI MONTEGO]

Like shit!

That's how I felt. Like cat shit. This might sound a little dramatic but Goddammit! I half slept last night, Shawn has ignored me playing his music and all. I apologized like a hundred times and yet still, he wasn't having any of it.

And now.

Presently.

I got up from about five in the morning, brushed my teeth and prepared breakfast for everyone and a special one for him. God I hope this go as planned. I prepared bacon strips, scrambled eggs and stuff for everyone. While I prepared blueberry pancakes, topped with chocolate syrup, orange juice and cajun chicken lasagna for him. I quickly crawled to the room, to avoid been seen by anyone with the waiter, and nervously tapped on the door them pushing it open.

God! I've done so much things since I woke up.

Like damn.

I know he took residence on the floor so I told him to go up onto the bed. He was hesitant wondering what the hell I was really planning so early in the morning but I just offered a smile. As I literally tucked him in, I ran to get the food and walked carefully towards him.

"Can you at least not look like you want to kill me. I'm trying here." I pouted. I gently placed it in his lap as he looked at me expectantly.

"Like seriously Shawn. What I said last night was really, I don't know how to describe it." I scratched the back of my head nervously, I could bet my face was starting to get red.

"I just really want to say I'm really sorry, you know. But can you blame me, like..like...like..like."

I'm starting to stutter. Shit. This is so overwhelming.

"Like. I never taught I could see myself being attracted to someone, someone that has a beard, and also someone that has a penis.... like me. Can you believe it? I've lived my life, totally oblivious about this other side of me. Could you believe it Shawn? I was frightened when I realized it. Like..Like.. Like."

And what I haven't expected was for him to laugh at me and my fail attempts to apologize.

"I'm trying to apologize here. But seriously Shawn, I never meant to hurt you, you know. Last night when you just abruptly got up and just separate yourself from me, I felt really bad and I-" Before I could even finish, his lips were in mine.

I guess I'm forgiven?

Not even a millisecond passed, I kissed back. Grabbing his chin and depending the kiss. We were literally eating each other faces off until he pulled away. I was angry from the lost of lip contact until he decided to speak.

"This is really sweet T. No one has ever done this for me. Breakfast in bed and all. Effort. Its effort and I appreciate it. And it's beautiful. I feel special right now." He fanned himself a little as the air became a little less tense.

I got a nickname!

He called me T.!

T. for Terrrai.

We sat in comfortable silence munching on the food, while occasionally smiled with one another. We sat in japanese style, one foot lapped over the other while we faced each other. The sun rays shone through the thin, blue curtains that added a peaceful aura to the room.