11. ʜɪᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜɪɴ. ▪️

[TERRAI MONTEGO]

No! What the fuck just happened? I sat on his bedroom floor, looking up at the ceiling with a very visible hard on in the only clothing that hid my nudity. I quickly got up and walked to my room and closed the door with a slam. I couldn't believe this. I never thought this could have ever happen to me.

I'm a faggot.

Oh Jesus!

I grabbed the towel and went for a cold shower. I walked right in after the boxers were long gone and drenched myself in the frozen, cold water. My muscles tightened from the harsh treatment but I didn't care. I wanted to solve my problem but how, how could something like this even possible?

Locking his lips with mine. It wasn't soft, instead it was pure hunger, aggressiveness. His lips moved passionately as it attacked my sensitive neck, slowly I could feel him rub against me. He bit down on on neck so hard, sucked on the spot, tiny nipping and nibbling, at the sensitive flesh, I hardened instantaneously.

"Oh shit!" Before I could realize what I was doing all my DNA was all over the wall.

Great, you just jerk off in another man's bathroom!

The confetti goes to you Terrari!

After my subconscious scolded me, I soaped my entire body in my hair shampoo, I washed, wrapped, brushed my thirty twos and walked right out. I checked out my groomed hair in the mirror, since I tend to worship my beard these days.

Dinner was already prepared, I got dressed and walked downstairs and ate something. I sort of stayed away from red foods since I've seen so much blood today and just did a grilled cheese sandwich. I haven't touched my phone in days, I scrolled through my contacts and called the love of my life.

My Mama.

"The person you've dialled is unavailable. Please leave a message right after-" I ended the call and redialled again. The process took at least four seconds before, I heard the voice of my mother and immediately placed it on loud speaker.

"How are you doing my baby boy? I hope you are eating well cause I won't hesitate to spank you!" Okay, did she just use that mother tone on me? I heard laughing beside me and I turned to glare at Shawn...... Is that a little girl?

"Mama, you always embarrass me. I'm cooking twenty-four seven I might add, since I got a job as a personal chef, some stuck up dude hired me."

"So how's the family doing? I saw Daunte like weeks ago, you barely call me again. First time it was like every hour. Am I not your baby any more?" I faked cried over the phone.

"The family is good, I want to meet you son, I don't remember if you're still that scrawny kid, or has changed. I want you to visit us. Bring that special someone, I would like to meet her. I don't see why you wouldn't have someone, you are my child. You aren't ugly!"

Damn this woman was arrogant.

This topic is really sensitive. I looked to Shawn's seat and it was empty, I don't know why I felt disappointed.

"You will definitely see me, I'll have to arrange with my boss and you won't see that plus one cause I am not in a relationship or anything of that sort."