9. ɪ ᴀɪɴᴛ ɴᴏ ғᴀɢ! ▪️

I missed Deshawn. I don't know why. Let's start with him for obvious reasons.

[DESHAWN RUSSEL]

He still haven't answered his phone since last night, I called him nonstop. I called him like a wife, who waited for her husband to come from work. Bunches of missed calls, texts, voicemails, that stubborn piece of shit! When I walked to his room, for the last time, I heard a phone ring and it was later recognized as his, with the whole naked torso, tattoos and a dangling chain around his neck as his wallpaper.

He sure loved that piece of gold jewelry.

I haven't eaten breakfast as yet, let alone dinner last night. My stomach growled like an angry beast and I still can't get myself to eat let alone put something in my mouth. I just knew it was my fault. I sat on his bed, totally invaded his privacy I admit, but sweets makes everything better. I took some from his opened ones and ate. The door was abruptly pushed opened and he man at question stood with a frown on his face, right in the door way looking at me like I grew an extra head. His hair looked life he was rubbing it constantly and his eyes looked like he could take a nap. He went to the other side of bed and sat down. We sat in absolute silence, he took some of the sweet and ate also. He must be really out of it to really sit beside me met alone share. Occasional glances but neither of us said anything.

"I'm sorry. I left like that. I was a little angry and I wanted to think, clear my head. During my absence, I did came to the conclusion that you're not the only one to be blamed. She never loved me, hard to admit but I finally did."

To say I wasn't shocked would've been an understatement, hell, my mouth caught flies like a net. I pulled him towards me, tightening my grip around his waist.

Remember me why a sexy guy like him could be single?

He laughed for a bit and pushed me off.

"I ain't no fag alright." He mumbled to himself. I wanted to know if it was an attempt to insult me...... Or was he assuring himself?

"Way to spoil the moment. And we just hugged. It's not like I penetrated you. Chill out nigga."

Rolling my eyes, I got up and grabbed another handful of his sweet treats, he curse at me and I smiled as I walked out the door. I might not say this to him, but I'm affected sometimes when he says the "faggot" word. I should have been used to this but I understand, it's obvious that he was raised in the type of household, where its was like burn the fags! Or faggots are maggots!

If my stomach growled one more time, I promise I'm going to pass out. I sat in the kitchen on the floor, back pressed against the fridge as I stared into space. I felt a presence right beside me and there he stood. From such low level, he sure is tall.

"Um sorry. I just don't realize when I use the word. I'll refrain and keep my lips sealed. Let's go get us something to eat, aren't you hungry?”
It was like he read my mind. Gosh somebody's being the better man!

My stomach growled as a response, I couldn't be more embarrassed as I scratched the back of neck.

Stomach! You do love to humiliate me huh?