28. ɪ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ! ▪️

[Dᴇsʜᴀᴡɴ ʀᴜssᴇʟ]

Open your legs! I said open them! I'm going to make you feel the pain that my mother felt." I heard the voice of Terrai echoed through the house.

Open your what?

Like did I hear right?

"What are you talking about son?" The voice sounded awfully like his but it wasn't as deep as Terrrai's, I knew it wasn't Terrai who spoke. I walked where they were, next thing I know, he had his father on the floor, as he repeated punched him.

I need to speak to him about his anger issues.

Him and his father went physical, well only him. With that look on his face, I knew I had to interfere. When I did pulled him up, he started to laugh. It was nothing humourous and it made shivers run down my spine.

"You'll find out soon." His voice send so much chills down my back. How can he say such stuff and be so nonchalant?

Is he listening to himself?

Is he even himself?

Before he could do anything, I wrapped from under his arms and pulled him further away. The man that looked like him, looked scared shitless. He jumped from the ground and stood up in a defensive manner.

I watched the nonverbal communication between them, Terrai had a glare that said,' I'll kill you' and he just stepped back.

"What happened to you son. You were always the chipper and caring kid. What changed?" His father, which I still haven't gotten the name, looked upset. Bruises covered his cheeks and neither (the son nor the father) looked like they care.

"I don't know father. Maybe I grew up. My balls dropped. I don't know?" God can Terrari spare us the attitude?

"I don't know what your mother told you, but I damn well never abandomed you or anyone. She taught something have changed and I told her the truth, next thing I know, I got some papers saying that I should not come how much radius of her. I got a probation. Your mom know damn well that I never cheated on her. She just thinks it hard to accept....stuff. She lied to you."

And that's when I took it as my cue to leave. Let father and son solve their shit! And they better solve it quick! I made an attempt to leave, but hands grounded me on spot.

"Stay with me Shawn. Or I'm going to kill him."

He never turned to me. His hands locked mine as we sat on the sofa.

"What do you mean stuff?" His old man looked hesitant at first but he answered the question of his son.

"Well. You are my son and you have a right to know. I'm gay not because I don't wear the girly shit and rainbow hand bands doesn't change anything. Your mom was the first and only lady I've been with, she. Despite everything, my  sexuality has never changed anything. She began asking some stupid questions and I told her it's not something that can change. I don't choose who I like. And she snapped. I told her, despite my despite everything, I love her but no, she never wanted anything to do with me. I loved your mother but she.....she is a manupulative woman."