21. ᴛ-ʙᴇᴀʀ. ▪️

[DESHAWN RUSSEL]

When I got up this morning, I wasted no second, I headed for an early morning jog. Trap music blasted through my headphones I continued running.

The cool breeze whistled among the beautiful palms trees as I passed them one by one, smiling at the flirty old ladies as they waved. The cold air, brushed against my shirtless torso as I ran at lightening speed down the sidewalk of my neighborhood. Doing jobs like mine, requires some form of physical strength and speed. I used to dodge and ran from bullets from an early age so I have experiences.

When I was  younger, I wanted to become an athlete. High and long jump, sprint, hurdles javelin, and all the track and field events you could think of. But unfortunately, I dropped out of school, which prevented me from getting any form of scholarship that was offered. My niggas took me off the street and next thing I know, I was in charged of missions.

The distance back felt a little longer than when I was going, now I'm feeling tired since I ran two and a half miles without stopping or hydrating.

When I reached my doorstep, my shorts was damp with sweat and I pulled it off without caring if my neighbors are watching. I pushed my front door open I was tackled to the floor, with someone hovering over me. I never saw the face I taught it was someone ambushing me. I was ready to throw a fist when lips attacked mine as I laid on the floor unknowingly.

Then I smelt citrus fruits and immediately knew who it was. I grabbled his waist tightening my hold on him, as I deepened the kiss.

How long I've waited for this!

Does this mean he sees me the same way I sees him?

No! He wouldn't have left the first place!

I abruptly pushed him off, earning a grunt from him.

“What do you want T? You damn well left me hanging and like an idiot yesterday!” His expression was only a glare that could have me dead..if it was possible.

“What you said yesterday was sweet, and I didn't wanted you to see me acting like some blushing chick. Cheeks pink and all. Now can we go back to kissing each other?”

His hands started to roam my chest and I pulled him towards me.

“You know I'm sweaty right?”

“Well I like it dirty. Come here.”  He said seductively as I was pulled against him by the waistband of my underwear. I felt his hands slithered like snake down in my boxers as it palmed my member. His fingers rubbed over my tip which caused me to curl my toes. My eyes rolled at the back of my head from the pleasure I was feeling and I just left him to do his thing. He kissed against my neck mumbling. Thank God no one was here today.

“Would you like to go on a date with me Deshawn Russel?”
And the way he said my name. I thought I jizzed my pants.....underwear.

“Of course. Does that mean-?”

“Yup Shawn, we are just going to see if this thing we have can work. Lets go take a shower. You stink.

Both of us burst out laughing as he playfully shoved me up the stairs.

“Well I taught seconds ago, you said you like it dirty.” He rolls his eyes and I grabbed towels from the cabinet.

“You want to take a shower with me?” Without answering, he pulled off his shirt and started to unzip his pants, I leaned against the door trying to imagine him doing it in a slow motion type of way.

He was only in his underwear and I could clearly see his package.

“Come on. Let's have an innocent shower, you horny bastard.” He was now stripped of his underwear as he tugged me under the warm water. Both our body was under the warm water which was comforting. His hair looked different cause now it looks curlier than before. He grabbed the wash cloth and started to soap my entire body from head to toe. He washed everywhere else except my groin. And out of the blue, he started to wash it.

He grabbed my shaft washing the tip and all, squeezing it in a teasing way that had me growling. He backed me up in the small shower space with a look in his eyes that screamed mischief.

He looked like an predator, ready to feast on the innocence of his prey. I felt my back rubbed against the cold surface of the wall as he leaned closer, and both his hands rested beside my head prevented me from moving.

I stared into his eyes and so did he, the rag was placed between my ass cheeks washing me clean. I unconsciously licked my lips I stared at his tattooed arms. His collarbone was completely covered in tattooes and I found myself kissing every curves and lines that can be seen from the gushing water. The art on his body only made me twitch more and I can't do anything to mask my arousal.

We began kissing again, the water has started to become cold and goosebumps crowded our skin. He bit onto my lips then squeezed my member mumbling the word I never wanted to hear. At least not now when I'm feeling like this!

“This is an innocent shower remember?” And he bit my earlobe and slid out leaving me with a hard rock between my legs. I hate relieving myself.

You always like to tease me huh?

Well, you'll soon taste your own bitter medicine.

I going to get you all riled up, your hips would buckle, your eyes rolled to you back of your head from just me pleasuring you. You’ll be hard and throbbing, and just before your release, I'm going to stop all movements and just slide away like you did.

Just thinking about how I'll ravish him made all my DNA came out in loads as it covered the walls. With a full force of the water from the shower head, it was all washed away.

Takes two, T-Bear.

Takes two.