🍁 :: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

Hi, it's Calamity!just wanted to let you know that I had the idea of posting a meme on here to make you smile every chapter!  Sorry if some don't make sense, but they will definitely be KOTLC themed!  Thanks again for reading!  Enjoy!

-Beth Sencen

Meme of the Chapter (MOC)

Oralie:  Didyou shouted at councilor Alina?

Sophie: yes.

Oralie: did you tell her that Fintan is back?

Sophie: yes.           

Oralie:  have a biscuit, Foster.                                

                                                   Sophie POV

After dinner, I went back to my room.  Sighing I sat at my desk and opened my book.  It had been a long day.  Tomorrow, I planned to spend the day at Everglen and help Biana get ready.  I was so excited!  Biana was going on a date... and I would get to see Fitz.

Being in the silver towers was hard.  I spent so much time studying!  I only got 4 breaks in the school year that lasted a week each.  This would be my last break before Graduation!  Then, I would be a complete and official adult.

But, like all good things, this meant that I would have to tell Fitz about my silly crush-and that would not be good.  He would probably think that I was like all the other girls.  Maybe we'd even stop being friends or Cognates.

The more I thought about these things, the more hopeless I felt.  Fitz Vacker could never like the weird alicorn-girl with the freaky eyes and way too many abilities.

"Sophie?" I jumped.  Fitz was there.  How long had he been there???  Being me, I instantly started blushing furiously.  Had he read my mind?

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you!  I was just here to um... say hi.  I know it's been a while cause of the Silver Towers, but um..." he stared at his feet.  Huh. Odd.

                                    Fitz's POV

Wow, why am I so awkward today around her?  I thought.  She probably thought I was a total loser- again.  

But instead, Sophie smiles and says, "Hi, Fitz.  It's fine, I was just lost in thought.  So... do we wanna get to Everglen before Biana comes up with some evil punishments?"

I nodded, "Yeah.  Last night, I'm pretty sure I heard her planning punishments, let's go."

Once we got outside, I took out my leapmaster 500 and we leap away to Everglen.

                                             Sophie POV

 Everglen is a literal castle.  The house was only a small fraction of the estate.  Who knew that it was possible to have such a large home?

Biana was waiting at the gate, and squealed when she saw us.  She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to her GiNoRmOuS room.

"Your turn to spill!" Biana practically sung.  I gave her a look that hopefully said 'Nothing happened!!!'  I could tell she wasn't buying it, but she let it slide.

"Okay, fine." Biana grinned ear to ear.  Oh no. "MAKEOVER TIME!!!"  I groaned, but she had already started.

                                                 Biana POV

That's when I officially decided that my brother and Sophie were perfect for each other.  They are both SOSOSOSOSOSOSO obvious!  It's maddening!

Oh.  Oh hoho!  That's when I had the perfect idea...

Yes!  That's the end!  I promise i will update ASAP!!!  Maybe even tomorrow!  For now, I will let you file a formal complaint with my brain who just keeps coming up with stuff suuuuuuuupppppppppeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr sssssssllllllllloooooooowwwwwwwwwly.

Stay sharp!

~Calamity~