🍁 :: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱

Fitz POV

While Sophie and Biana were gathering the weapons, Dex and I were off to go get the Frissyn from my dad's office.  We quietly snuck down the large spiral stairs that led to my dad's office.  Dex had made sure to set up alarms so that if anyone was coming our way, we would know.

I opened the door to the office.  Dad had told me the combination code for the door.  He trusted me.  

It was a small room, but magnificent.  Dex shut the door behind us and sighed.

"Your dad has so many shelves... it's going to take ages to find the Frissyn." Dex whispered to me.  He had a good point.  Dad's shelves were stocked with papers and books and elixirs of all kinds.

"I'm not sure." I responded truthfully.  We were going to have to work fast.

We got to work immediately.  I started searching through the taller shelves since I was a bit taller than Dex.  I didn't find much.  Only a few trinkets and books on Elvish law that looked extremely boring.

As I searched, something kept nagging at me.  My dad had trusted me enough to give me the password to his super nice office filled with classified information and here I was taking advantage of that.  I knew it was for the right reasons but it still hurt.

I was going to help people.  Save lives even.  I wasn't going to cower in the dark.  I was going to be a leader and so what the adults thought impossible.  Me and my best friends were going to be hero's.

That's all for today, but I'll be updating soon.  This book is sadly nearing it's end (when I say that, I mean I've got around 5-8 chapters left or so... that's just an estimate.) but don't worry!  I'm working on a new KOTLC Fanfiction that I hope you guys will like!

Thanks so much for reading!

✰Beth Out✰