🍁 :: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰

Sophie's POV

We all snuck upstairs into Everglen, making sure that no one caught us.  It occurred to me that the body guards weren't around, but I ignored that.

Biana and I raced into the Everglen weaponry and started to grab as many throwing stars and daggers as we could.  Biana took a silk bag out of her pocket that folded out into a large garbage bag sized bag.  She started throwing in all the weapons and I watched as she filled the bag and it didn't seem to be full.

"How is the bag not getting any bigger?" I asked, wondering if it was magical.

Biana looked up and paused what she was doing. "Yeah it is.  I got it from my great great great great grandpa Julius when I started attending Foxfire.  It doesn't get any bigger even if I put a whole bunch of stuff in it."

My jaw dropped.  I knew that the Elves had crazy technology and stuff, but it was basically a Mary Poppins bag, and I had always wanted one as a little kid. "So... like a Mary Poppins bag?"

Biana raised her eyebrow and I remembered that the Elves didn't really know what Mary Poppins is. "Uhhh human thing?"

I nodded, closing my jaw.  We continued gathering supplies in silence until Biana spoke up again, "Soooooo what's up with you and my brother?  Don't act like I didn't notice."

I felt my face grow warm and I hoped that she wouldn't see in the dark. "Oh uhhhhhh-"

"It's fine, I really ship you guys.  There's nothing to be embarrassed about."

I almost sighed in relief.  It's really weird dating your best friend's brother. "Oh good.  Are you sure there's nothing wrong with uh being with your brother?"

Biana snorted, "Did you just ignore everything I just said?"

"I was just making sure.  Is this everything?"

Biana nodded and slung the bag with all the weapons over her shoulder. "Yeah, let's head back to the others."

Tucking one last dagger into my secret pocket, I walked out of the weaponry with Biana.  We headed upstairs to Fitz's room where everyone else was supposed to be planning a bit.

Sorry that it's not very long... I've been busy (🙄 Ik, the excuse no one wants).  Make sure to light up the like button, light up the follow button, and light up someone else's day by sharing this story!  Love youuuuuuuu!

✰Beth Out✰