🍁 :: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯

Fitz POV

I wanted to smile at Sophie for taking control, but I knew it wasn't the right time.  So, I sat tight and let her scold Keefe and Tam for a minute or two.

"Sophie, I get why you're yelling at th-"

I was interrupted by Sophie,"I'm not yelling!" she yelled.  

Sophie was mad and obviously on the verge of having a breakdown.  I wrapped my arms around her, trying to be reassuring.  She relaxed but I knew that she was silently crying.  Biana gave me the 'We'Ll TaLk LaTeR' look.  That was the second 'We'Ll TaLk LaTeR' look in the past 20 minutes.

"Flames." Sophie whispered. "So many flames."

The emptiness in her voice sent chills down my spine.  I wanted to reassure her that everyone was fine and everything would be okay... but I couldn't.

"I can see it.  I can see the flames." Sophie whispered again.  She sounded a bit desperate but then I realized what she had just said.

"Wait- what?  You can see them?" Dex asked before I had the chance.  Dude, that guy is quick.

Sophie blinked a few times then looked up at all of us.  "Yes.  I can see them." she answered in a haunting tone, like she wasn't home.

Keefe raised his eyebrows. "Okay, that's cool, Foster.  Fitzy, mind explaining your plan since we keep getting interrupted?"

I rolled my eyes at the nickname. "Yeah.  I was thinking that the seven of us could go to Eternalia and kick some Everblaze and Neverseen butt.  It's a pretty stupid idea, but we need to do something to help the people in Eternalia.  We can't let the city burn again."

Biana nodded. "I'm in." she stated right away.  I looked at her, surprised that she was THAT willing to just go to Eternalia and fight.

"Wait- you're that willing?  Shouldn't we think this through?" Sophie asked Biana.  Her voice was back to normal, which was a relief.

Biana shook her head then said, "We don't have the time.  We need to go and help those people.  Who else is in besides Fitz and I?"

I heard four "I'm in."  I looked down at Sophie who was the only person who didn't respond.  She had a determined look in her face, and looking into those beautiful brown eyes of her's, I knew that she was in.

I nodded and then whispered. "Let's go get ready then."

That's all for today!  Thank you guys so much for reading and sorry for the late update!  I've been really busy with life and I didn't have time to write (aka wRiTeRs BlOcK).  Make sure to light up the vote button, light up the follow button, and light up someone else's day by sharing this story!  I love you guys so much for reading!

✰Beth Out✰