🍁 :: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

Nothing much to say.  This will be a longer chapter.

MOC:

I am a reader, which means that I live in a crazy fantasy world and have unrealistic expectations.  Thank you for understanding.

Fitz POV

Oh no.  Keefe was up first.  He would undoubtably choose me.  This was the absolute worst.

"okay.... Fitzy?  Truth or Dare?"

Just.  Great.

I took some time to think.  If I chose Truth, he would ask me if I liked Sophie.  Sophie....  BACK TO THOUGHTS!  If I chose dare, well, let's just say it wouldn't go well.  I could end up drinking yeti pee... or worse.  But, if this is what I would have to pay to keep my secret, so be it.

"Dare."  I was regretting this already.

Keefe smirked wickedly.  Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  "Okay Fitzy, you're a brave one to take a dare from the Keefester!"

Dex POV

Wonderboy is nervous.  BEST DAY EVER.  Is it weird that I feel KINDA bad for him?

Fitz POV

Okay, Keefe was starting to freak me out.  After a couple of tense moments, Keefe finally spoke,"I dare you to pour yeti pee onto your head!"

Sophie POV

Fitz's jaw dropped.  It just dropped.  He was probably in shock.  I can't believe this is happening.  He's probably in shock.  He seemed so desperate to not do a truth... I wonder why.  He probably doesn't want to admit that he likes Linh.

Dex was grinning only slightly maliciously.  He quickly stood up and ran to his bag.  He grabbed a bottle and threw it behind him and repeated the motion until he grabbed a vial glowing so violently it hurt our eyes.

"GAH!" Dex cried out and dropped the bottle.  Neon green liquid exploded all over the room.  The next minute was a blur.

Biana was screeching something about a new dress.

Keefe was complaining about his hair.

Dex was frantically cleaning up the slime.

Linh was sitting there asking if it was dangerous.

Tam was also trying to get the goo out of his hair.

and Fitz was sitting there with a look of shock on his face.

"Sorry!  Sorry!" Dex said as he scrubbed the goo off of the floor, "I forgot I had it in there."

"Is it dangerous?" Linh asked for what had to be the millionth time.

"No, Linh, it's not, in case you were wondering." Dex replied, sounding aggravated.  I couldn't blame him.  This stuff was everywhere.

I grabbed a rag from Dex's bag and started to help.  Fitz joined in, and soon we were all cleaning our butts off.

**This space available for rent**

Biana's POV

Well that was a total nightmare.  MY NEW DRESS!!! Completely ruined.  I can't blame Dex of course, cause he's and absolute sweetheart, so I guess there's no one to blame.

(Uh, Biana?)

{Yes, Beth?}

(Um, you were supposed to talk about what happened next.)

{Its my story!  You weren't there!}

(True, but I control you.)

{Of course, Beth the Great}

Anyways, it was ruined, and so was Sophie's.  I quickly grabbed her arm, and tried to haul her with me, unfortunately, she tugged back.

"What is it, Biana?" She asked me.  So, I smiled sweetly.

Sophie groaned.  "Not another makeover?"

"You bet!  Come on, your dress is a mess, it'll be worth it!"

Eventually, I dragged her to my room.  She sat in my plush chair excit-

[Ahem.]

(What, Sophie?)

{Yeah, Sophie?  What's wrong with sitting in m-}

[Reluctantly.  I sat in the chair, reluctantly.]

{Yeah, yeah.  Whatever.}

(Biana, continue with the story!)

Anyways, Sophie sat in my chair reluctantly.  Once she sat down, I got to work on her makeup.  I had the perfect vision!

OKAY!  Thank you so much for sticking with me!  I'm so so so sorry for not updating in a while!  Make sure to follow and vote for this if you haven't already!  

If you don't already know, I'm holding a competition for my followers, where if we reach 1k views on 1 of my stories, then 3 of my followers (It will be randomized) will get to have all these awesome prizes:

-me advertise for their account

 -a super special message written to them

-a custom background (phone, computer, you name it)

Follow me to get a chance to win!  PS: I'm one of those people who follows all their followers so you'll get a new follower too!