🍁 :: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

Hi!  Its Calamity.  This chapter takes place at the same time as chapter 1.  None of this has happened yet!  Thanks for reading!

-Beth Sencen

Fitz POV

I was sitting in one of the largest trees in Everglen.  The guys and I were playing Base Quest.  However, my thoughts were elsewhere.  Biana had gone to see Sophie for some reason.  She said "ItS a GiRl ThInG!"

A/N: When letters go from Uppercase to Lower, that means that they are mocking.

I hadn't seen Sophie in a while.  She was in the Silver Towers now.  Learning from the best!  But... she was gone for so so long.  I missed her voice.  Her eyes.  Her smile.

"Boo."  A whispery voice said from  behind me.  I jumped out of my pants.

"GAH!  TAMWHY'DYOUDOTHAT!?"  I screeched.  Keefe was on the floor gasping for air.  He was  just the most supportive best friend.  Dex was also trying-and failing- to hide his laughter.  Tam was even smirking.

I scowled, and Keefe just laughed harder.  "Fitzpoo doesn't like to loose!  Now I'm gonna call you Lord Scardycat from now on!"

                                            Tam POV

Okay.  I don't like Keefe.  But man we were totally bonding in that moment.  Fitz was glaring daggers at us.  He was so easy to scare.  I knew it would be easy.  But I didn't think it would be that  easy.

I wondered what he was thinking about, after all, Wonderboy didn't stare off into the sunset on a daily basis.  What if he does???😏

                                                Dex POV

Wonderboy!  Wonderboy!  Sitting in a tree!  F. A. L. L. I. N. G.  HaHa.  I love my jokes.

Fitz POV

That was almost as embarrassing as that time I got stuck in a chandelier.  Again, Sophie would think I was a total looser.  But...she's Sophie.  She is so kind and loving, and just so... perfect.  Maybe one day she could be mine.

Calamity here!  I'm sorry this is so short!  I promise that there will be longer parts!  Please check out some of my other stories!  I love to write and I want to know if I could be great!  Thank you so so much for reading!

See ya later,

~Calamity~