🍁 :: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

Hi guys!  This is the author here!  I want you to know that this is my first fanfic, so it would be really great if you could tell me how I did!  I am also writing a realistic fiction story on here (I will explain more when I get further with it!), and 4 books that will hopefully get published for real!  Anyways, thanks a lot reading this!

PS: I don't own the cover art, I only edited it and put it all together!

-Beth

Sophie POV

I was in my room reading.  Exams were in a week, so I was studying.  I had been so busy with the Black Swan, that I hadn't had much time for studying- or anything else, for that a matter.

Iggy let the fluffy off the leash, and I gagged, running out of my room.  I was fed up with studying.  Maybe Edaline would have some Mallowmelt or something.

"There you are, Sophie!" Edaline's musical voice said when I got to the bottom of the stairs. "Someone's here to see you!"

I look over to se Biana at the doorway!

"Sophieeeeeeee!" She squealed, rushing me to my room.

Biana was probably my best friend after Dex.  At first, she hated me, but when Alden forced us to be friends, we soon learned that we got along really well.  Biana was the ultimate Fasion Diva and Sneak-Arounder, she was a vanisher and took total advantage or it.

Once we were in my room, I said, "Yeah Bi, what's up?"

She pushed me into my desk chair and sat on the floor.

"Okay, Okay." Bi says, mostly to herself. "I have exciting news!  And I need your  help." She added quickly.

"Wait- you need my help?" I asked, and when she nodded, I gasped. "Did I wake up in an alternate universe?  Am I in the right reality?"  Biana grined and giggled.  "All right, spill."

"Dex asked me out." Biana said quickly with excitement.

Then, we're both squealing like we got tickets to Disneyland 

A/N: No pun intended!!!😂😂😂

"Oh my gosh, really!?" I ask.

"Yeah, tomorrow night, we're going to Atlantis." Biana said sounding super excited.  I was so happy for her!

"Anyways, I need your help." Biana explained, "You know Dex better than anyone...WHATONEARTHDOIDO???"

I sighed,"Oh, Biana!  You'll be fine!  Just be yourself!"

With that we chat for hours, laughing.  Of course it all went downhill when....

                               Biana POV

"So Sophie..." I said slyly, "Who do you like?"

Sophie stops laughing just like that.  "No one." She said looking away.  I scooted closer to her, raising my right eyebrow for extra effect.

"No, I know  that you have an eye for someone?  Is it Keefe?  Dex?  Myyyyy brotttther?"

She blushes furiously.  "Fitz."  I already knew that was the answer, but as her bestie, its my job to drill this stuff out of her every now and then.  I start squealing.  She really is Queen Oblivious!

Sophie POV

Biana Vacker!  That little snake!  She knew that I had HUGE crush on Fitz.  Fitz.  Fitz is the kindest, most caring and brave boy I knew!  Not to mention his looks!  And the eyes!  He had the most beautiful teal eyes.  But,  as much as I like to dream, I know that Fitz doesn't like me back in the same way.

Fitz was also my Cognate.  Cognateship is a rare telepathic relationship.  Cognates also have to tell each other everything.  No secrets.  No holding back.  I knew that it would only be a matter of time before I would have to share my secret.  That was why I had to get over my little crush.  It could ruin our Telepathic relationship.

Thankfully, Biana didn't press me any further.  We moved onto lighter topics, and soon enough, Biana had to go home, and I had dinner.

Hi!  Sorry if this was kinda short!  This is my first Fanfic so please give me feedback!  I will update as soon as I can!  Just to let you know, the next chapter will go back in time a little, so pay attention!  Have a great day (or night, depending on where you are!)

~Beth~