Lovestruck From The Horizon (Yandere!Moonjumper x Reader)

To the reader reading this, I would like to tell you a little bit about the build up in this story. So, I had convinced my friend ( misakidoubts ) to roleplay this whole thing with me! Technically, I act as the Moonjumper and my friend as themselves. 

Also, um... a little warning to the reader- There is a certain part of the chapter which my friend classifies as "lime" so, yeah. Watch out.

Keys:

(Y/N) - Your name

(N/N) - Nickname

———

Man, the pain. It hurts.

You opened your eyes and was greeted by the starry night sky. It was a peaceful sight.

Though, if only you didn't hurt like hell, you would be enjoying it rather than suffering.

You seem to be laying in a crater lost in thought until you looked to the right and saw...

A figure with sapphire blue skin, eyes shot red with a broken monocle and streaks of red on his eyes. He wore a red cloak and-

HE WAS FLOATING?! What kind of "thing" is this?! This legless figure made you scream, only to fall face-first into the mud.

༻ ??? ༺

"Hey, please don't run! I won't hurt you!"

You flinched in pain at the being in front of you. You couldn't swallow what he just told you so you slowly backed away and got up, keeping a good distance away from it.

༻ ??? ༺

"Come with me and I'll aid that wound of yours!"

He reached out his hand to you, grinning innocently with a fang glittering in the night.

You reluctantly took his hand. So many things were happening at the same time. At first, you felt a rough tug on your arm. Then, the next, you felt like you were in the air! It went by so fast you did not have the reaction time and end up finding yourself in his arms, holding you bridal-style.

The face he had on showed was of pure regret, immediately responding right after.

༻ ??? ༺

"Oh, I apologize! Did I scare you?"