(A/N) 10K view milestone + Updates and Events!

Ahhahahjdksaissjskskskvdjjsjakjdkdsksk- what?-

Thank you for checking out this book! Reaching this many views truly made me feel that my story was worthy! I wouldn't want to brag much about it, though. All I want to say is thank you!

This event that will take place is for all the Animal Crossing: New Horizon players! With the celebration of 10k, I will be holding an Animal Crossing: New Horizons garage sale (guess that's how imma say it-) on Monday, December 14, 2:00am EST Time! I know that sounds pretty late but that isn't my actual time zone! You gotta check it by yourself and align yourself with your time zone! For example, it will be Tuesday, 3:00pm for me when it takes place!

During this event, you can:

1: Buy items that will be sold at the garage sale event.

2: Trade items/DIY Recipes with other people who come with the event.

3: Pick fruits from trees (I have every fruit expect pears).

4: Donate some money to me to help with my home loan (optional!).

5: Donate spare DIY recipes (optional!)

6: Hang out and chill.

NO ENTRANCE FEE!

As for updates, my laptop is going to be sent to a repair shop because it got so many problems. Not gonna specify but it just does.

Thank you for 10k!

EXTRA NOTE: Look at my announcements for extra info on the event in Animal Crossing!