Love Is The Cure (Sick!Reader x Moonjumper)

Requested by: Nobody!

If you've read my other one-shot book, you might realize this is actually the first story of my Moonjumper x Reader oneshot book! To make it easier to request for things so that you don't have to request Moonjumper x Reader on another book, I've moved it here!

Enjoy!

———

You rested in a tree stump somewhere in Subcon Forest. Minions and Dwellers from all over the forest came with gifts to please you as much as they can. Though, it seemed a certain "someone" had forced them to go and it was pretty obvious who did. They have heard about you being sick, knowing that rumors spread fast in Subcon. In fact, it has been almost two weeks! Everybody is worried about you.

Even your deal-making "boss" has been worried about your negligence of work. Most importantly, the ghost who was taking care of you was like a cat on a hot tin roof.

That ghost, or corpse, to say the least, was the Moonjumper.

He did everything to help you. He make you drink a lot of water, washing you with cloth, sing you a lullaby...

One by one, Subconites and Dwellers entered the tree stump with their gifts. Whether it was candles, flowers, books, water, or just a big hug, you were grateful for it. Not to mention Snatcher came too! It seems like the Moonjumper called him over to take care of you for a while. Most likely to take a break. Then, he exited and finally felt a breeze from the outside world.

He missed that feeling of warmth...

However, it did not last too long.

⊱𝕾𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗⊰

"Moonboy, you sure you kept her hydrated?"

The voice of the shadow ringed in the Moonjumper's head. Actually, in whoever's head heard. Whatever he said, it did not sound good...

༻𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝒿𝓊𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇༺

"Yes, I gave her plenty of water!"

He replied in a panic as he entered. He saw Snatcher lean in very close to you, probably wanting to hear what you want to say. 

⊱𝕾𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗⊰

"She is as silent as a rat!"

He gestured to you, facing the Moonjumper as he dashed towards your helpless figure to listen. Though it was faint, he could easily make out the words you wanted to say.