Over the Moon (Shimo x Reader)

OKAY BEFORE YOU ASK ONCE AGAIN: "Who the peck is Shimo?". Shimo is an OC of my friend, @Sk_Jokling ! He is a Moon Penguin who works as a close bodyguard for DJ Grooves! If you wanna know about them, read their Yandere fanfic!

This is also another one-shot roleplayed with them!

This one goes out to all the Shimo fangirls!

(F/F) - Favourite Food

———

It was a late and tiring night. Luckily, you have gotten off of your shift early. Finally, time to go home to your lover. You opened the door to see Shimo on the coach slightly sweating. Seeing this, you dropped all your items.

(Y/)

"Shimo, is there anything wrong? A-are you sick?!" 

You asked, worry getting the best of you as you dashed up to him.

∘◦ѕнιмo◦∘

"Oh, no! I'm not! Sorry if I worried you, honey."

He said, hoping to calm your nerves down.

(Y/)

"Alright... then what's with the look?"

You said as you sat next to him now that you know that he is not sick. You patted his back to attempt to comfort him though it only made him tense up.

∘◦ѕнιмo◦∘

"Ah, uh... I-I made us dinner!"

He hid his fins behind his back as he leads you to where dinner was being held at, and boy did it smell delicious to you. The table was completely set up with (F/F) laid in the middle of the table and a few drinks and condiments on the side. It was like a setting you would see at a restaurant.

(Y/)

"You... made this?"

You said amazed as you sat on your seat, looking at the food in awe.

∘◦ѕнιмo◦∘

"Yeah. I hope you enjoy it, doll. I'm no good at cooking or baking"

He said, taking his seat at the other side of the rectangular table.