Long-Lost Partner (Snatcher!Reader x Moonjumper)

Requested by: @Megan_Boo_Bear

I tried to give as much as I could in this one, even though I didn't have much time. Sorry if I didn't get your request either way! You can request a rewrite for free with your explanation!

Also, sorry for procrasinating!

Enjoy! Or not?

———

You wandered around a forest- scared, afraid, alone. The moon light shone down past the trees of the forest generating purple hue along with an aura of spook. You didn't want to be here. You just wanted to go home.

But what about home?

Simple- you had no home. It had been terrorized by the queen, covered in frost and ice that will never melt away. Your home was an ice field. Everybody you once loved and cared for died along with you, leaving your bodyless souls to wander in the night. That's where you are now, in this forest. This seemingly never ending abode of nature that was filled with trees.

But what were you going to do now that you were dead?

You saw from under you a shadow had cast over your small soul. Turning back in a panic, you saw a floating figure staring back at you, emotionless. Like they looked like they lost something important to their lives. They looked like some sort of supernatural being you would see from a fairy tale and at the same time, like the prince you saw at home!

Just looking at this being scared you, causing you to back away in fear. In return, they lifted their arms up in a way of telling you to stop and floated over to you, tilting their head like a puppy while still maintaining that emotionless face.

༻𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝒿𝓊𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇༺

"Oh dear... are you lost too? I've been lost for as long as I can remember."

Their voice had somehow reminded you of a siren and as much as you would want to, you would reply if you had a mouth. Your silence had made the being got up in your face, making your soul stay in place in shock. They then circled around you, inspecting every part of your soul. Even they got interested.

༻𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝒿𝓊𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇༺

"Tell me, dear. Where do you come from?"

Again, you couldn't speak, both because you were in shock and that you didn't have the mouth to. So what you did was gesture your soul to where your home used to be, earning a brow raise by the being who then asked if you were gesturing to Subcon. You nodded and from this, they smiled at you, an innocent smile that secretly hid much more.