The New Bird On The Block (Conductor x MovieStar!Reader)

First request! Or maybe second? This goes out to Sk_Jokling

Enjoy!

———

Today was the day!

Conductor had hired you to act in his movies AND you were coming to visit him in Dead Bird Studio today! It was a miracle. He had been watching you in movies for as long as he remembered. Though, when there was an opportunity for him to have you in his movies, he couldn't decline the offer.

Here you are today, in the sunny, boiling hot parking lot of Dead Bird Studio, approaching the entrance. There, you could see through the heat a small speck of yellow whom you suspect to be the Conductor rush at you at full speed,, and a camera gripped in his feathered hand. Though he is quite short, he has some serious running skills! Surprising due to the fact he is a train conductor and all. 

『Conductor』
"Well, new actor. Welcome to Dead Bird Studio, the movie studio specifically made for birds!"

He leaned on a wall, arms crossed as he gave you a rather smug look, like he was trying to impress. 

『Conductor』
"And because it is specifically for birds, it's illegal for yer to enter. That's why we gotta make you a legal bird! "

Along with this quote, he pulled a camera out of nowhere. 

『Conductor』
"Now then, put on a smile!"

He readjusted the camera towards you, bringing you over to a wall where you prepared. 

Striking a fairly reactive pose, you gave the camera a smile, still sweating in the heat trying to withstand it before the Conductor snapped the photo, and it printed out of the camera. With a few whiffs of the wind, the picture cleared up, showing a finely printed picture of you, one of which the Conductor would call a masterpiece

『Conductor』
"Now, all we hafta do is slip this into yer passport 'n'... There! Yer legally a bird now!"

He gave your passport towards your dumbfounded figure. You were shocked at how easy it was to make a bird passport but... you took it anyways.

You two walk into the receptionist room and into the Conductor's studio only to be stopped by the receptionist, explaining how it is illegal to enter if you're not a bird. With this, you revealed your passport to him and walked passed him and into the studio, a smug grin on your face. You couldn't doubt the look on his face was hilarious that you and the Conductor couldn't help but burst out in laughter after you two got far away from him.

———

『Conductor』
"Here's mah lovely train, our main set!"

The train was just like the ones you saw in his movies. A huge, glorious, actually working train. In fact, one of the only trains on this very planet! It was extraordinary, getting to see the train for yourself.