Little Hope (Abused!Reader x Moonjumper)

Requested by: @misakidoubts

Enjoy the story!

———

You look back at yourself again, only to turn back.

You couldn't bare look at your face again, disgusted by how much shame you have gotten.

The bruises and cuts could explain it. Your tears wouldn't stop rolling down your face. Your vision was blurred with a coating of tears that stung you like a wasp. Though it took some courage for you to hold back those tears, it took you even more courage to get out of the closet. Every attempt, you'd slide down the door as your tears continue to fall.

You didn't want this. Not one moment, not one second.

If only your parents didn't force you to be with them then you wouldn't be crying your heart out in the closet!

It did stop soon enough and you were once again determined to walk out your closet...

What you noticed first was that it was late! And it was awfully quiet as well. Maybe they have already gone to sleep? You didn't want to find out.

It was a calming night. Your eyes were plastered onto the big starry sky. The curtains of your room danced with the howling wind while the village itself was as quiet as ever. Yes, you're in a village. Moving here was tough. Having to say goodbye to the people you loved was tougher...

Though, you tried to clear those thoughts away to destroy the feeling of saudade. It was only fuel to start your breakdowns.

You took a glance at the sky one more time, taking in all its lovely features. Though this time, something felt... odd. You could hear something so unidentifiable you couldn't find its source. It was like it was all around you. You turned left, right, then left again.

Nothing.

Was it a demon? Were you going to die?

You weren't sure. You grabbed your hiking stick and used it as your defense. Your only defense.

It was all useless for what was about to come up.