(A/N) A PROPER REQUEST PAGE

I dunno if you're not requesting because you don't have any ideas or you're unsure BUT! If you DO want to request, guess I might lay down some stuff for you guys.

RULES:

What to request (in terms of character):

Single Character oneshots (non-ship)

• Character x Character (canon or not)

• Character x Reader

• Love triangles (Character x Character x Character, Character x Reader x Character, etc.)

• Love Squares (C'mon, you get the point. I'm too lazy to type it down.)

• Special Features (Yandere!Character x Reader, Character x Shy!Reader etc.)

• Crack ships

What NOT to request (in terms of character):

• OC inserts

• Any ship involving a character from an AU 

(However, Shimo and Jokling from Sk_Jokling's Yandere AU are valid!)

• Anything else that I decline

What to request (in terms of genre)

• Romantic

• Platonic

• Angst

• Fluff

• LGBT

• Joke

•  Soft Smut (for 18+ characters ONLY, including reader) (no pp or bouncy stuff >:( )

• Personality switch

• Songfic

• Hurt/Comfort

• Darkfic

• Fix-fic

What NOT to request (in terms of genre):

• Anything offensive

• AU Content

(However, Shimo and Jokling from Sk_Jokling's Yandere AU are valid!)

• Crossovers

• Anything else that I decline

EXTRA INFO:

• It's best you give me some context with your request. Best information to give for your request include:

- Concept (Person A, Person A x Person B, XXXXX!Person A x Person B).
- Genre (e.g. Romance, Platonic) (esp. for oneshots involving ships).
- Backstory Summary (Events that had happened before said oneshot).
- Extra Details (e.g. Extra physical features, events you'd like to see happen, etc.).

IF you do not give any context, I will do it with my understanding so if I didn't do your oneshot the way you want me to, you can request a free rewrite but make sure you give me the details you want added before I write!

Don't forget to specify (Y/N)'s gender so I'll know what pronouns to use. If not specified, their gender is automatically gender-neutral with they/them pronouns! (if you see further oneshots without any gender-specifications (e.g. he/him, she/her, etc. that isn't they/them for (Y/N), that is because this rule is new and I am in the process of editing the oneshots.)