Pulled You Out From The Fire (Snatcher x Tsundere!Reader)

Requested by: @WhyDoIHearBossMusic

Nothing else to say here but enjoy!

———

A hard gasp erupted from you, followed with a water filled cough that echoed around you. You turned to your side to cough out the remaining water that had somehow managed to get into your lungs until you realized the multiple glows of the faces of Subcon Minions, muttering and whispering things about you. You even felt... unnervingly cold. Of course, the forest was a cold and normally dark place but this was another level of cold...

...it was like you could get sick from it!

Maybe you were in the snowy part of Subcon? You doubted it, though. The last thing you remembered before this was you cleaning the Subcon Well and then getting flushed out of it!

You wish you didn't went. You wished you just stayed at home and never went into this forest ever. Whenever you see the face of that contractor who gave you the contract and took your soul... oh boy, you were going to give him a handful.

-𝔖𝔲𝔟𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔢-

"Boss! The newbie woke up!"

A Subcon Minion ran off to some other ghost who had just came- Snatcher. Though his ghostly, shining face was just a blur, you were able to make it out. But you were too cold to verbally fight him so you just gazed at the light of his face and began to space out...

You watched as the light flew closer...

And closer...

And closer-

⊱𝕾𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗⊰

"Kid, you're not dead yet, right?"

You suddenly jumped. He was so close to your face that you could see the exact shape of his! With this, you flailed your arms in front of you with a distressed battle cry, making the chatter around you louder and making the Snatcher back away.

(Y/ᑎ)

"WHAT THE PECK IS GOING ON, IDIOT?! WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO CLOSE TO ME?!"

⊱𝕾𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗⊰

"Woah, watch your temper there! I saved you from a god damn well! At least show some respect..."

(Y/ᑎ)

"You... what?"

You placed your arms back down onto where you were laying and never broke eye contact from the ghost. Maybe you shouldn't be yelling your vocal chords out when you just woke up and have a serious headache...

-𝔖𝔲𝔟𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔢-

"Yeah! Boss fished you out from the well like you were a fish!"