More Than Just A Servant (Snatcher x Reader)

So, I realized I haven't been making much Snatcher x Reader SO here I am. I've been too focused on the Moonjumper lately and now I present to you this oneshot. One special thing about this chapter, you can pick if you want the Platonic ending or the Romantic ending! It is your choice, but you can view both endings at will.

Enjoy!

———

There you go again, staggering your way to Snatcher mushroom home with his last contract complete, clenching it in your grasp. Today was the day...

The day you retired.

You signed a contract with Snatcher that claimed you would work for him for five years, then leave after the grace period. This also meant you stayed in the forest for half a decade! All that time you spent in the forest was you doing Snatcher's contracts and hanging out with the forest's inhabitants in general.

Including Snatcher!

Most of the time you spent warming up to him made you two a little more closer. At first, he was this huge, threatening, irregularly-shaped monster. However, these days, he is more like a quirky goofball! Or noodle... any matches!

After a few ups and downs, you finally reached the end of the dirt path to your destination where your boss awaits. You jumped on one of the huge branches of Snatcher's tree which twisted itself around it until a certain point. It was wavy so you try your best to balance on it, even after how many times you walked on this. Though, your dizziness was making it a lot more harder. One time, you fell in the surrounding water and Snatcher just laughed at you! What a meanie!

There he was, in his little red couch reading his favorite book again. Seriously, how can this guy NOT get bored of reading the same book over and over? You cleared your throat.

(Y/ᑎ)

"Ahem... Snatchyyy~"

That pet name always got him. He chuckled to himself, closing the book to look at you in his home.

⊱𝕾𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗⊰

"Alright, brat. What do ya want? Can't you see I'm re-reading my favorite part of this book?"

He sighed, his non-existent eyebrows raised and a cheeky grin stretching across his face.

(Y/ᑎ)

"You've been reading that for the past years, idiot!"

You sarcastically said, making him playfully scoff at you as you walked up to his couch, leaning on the armrest.