Sun and Moon [Alt Ending]

Alternative Ending: Sun and Moon
- Chapter 27

Warning?!?!?
This chapter in intend for mature audiences. If you do not like that, I suggest you skip this chapter.

You were warned

~Enjoy!

If the sun and moon were lovers. I would imagine them as mischievous lovers who always chased yet always missed one another. However when they did draw near to each other,they would partake in a stunning kiss, and we would stare in awe of their eclipse.

It reminded me of darkness and light, like the love of a vampire and human.
Yet, now that I had the kiss of death and shared in his eternity I could no longer turn back. I was now and forevermore a member of the night.

The eclipse amplified my senses, aggravating my thirst. It was as if it were tearing at my guts attempting to stir a resting beast that lie dormant within me. I knew if I didn't find a way to quench my desires I would surly go insane. I stumbled weakly into the nearest room.

"Hah?...Oh, it's only you tiny tits." Ayato yawned stretching his arms.

He swiftly moved gathering me into his arms.

"Are you alright?" He asked studying me intently.

I rubbed my dry swollen throat. Trying to ease the strange pain.

"Oh!...so that's what it was..it's the eclipse tonight." He chuckled mildly amused.

"Don't worry I'll take good care of you." He added.

He caressed my lips with his soft finger tips. Then he took my hand and lead me towards his bed.

"Now...lets "feel good" together, shall we." He growled pinning me to the bed.

"Ah....stop it hurts...it's too forceful." I groaned.

"Eh? I'm being forceful? Hahaha, don't you prefer being forced." He chuckled.

I tried using my newly acquired strength yet I still could overpower him.

"What this? Are you trying to go against me?" He snapped digging his nails into my throat.

"Don't you get it? You're mine. Obviously, that includes your body and your blood." He smirked.

"Stop..please let go." I pleaded.

I knew that I couldn't die but that didn't make this any less painful. He released his grasp leaving me gasping for air that I didn't need.

"I'll make you fall into a sea of pleasure and make you moan...and I'll suck plenty of your blood." He said licking the base of my throat.

His fangs pierced my throat drawing from it my blood. He sucked greedily like a babe at his mothers teat, he released soon after.

"Your turn." He announced.

"What!?!" I asked flabbergasted.

"What do you mean, what? Come here, closer to me. You, try and bite me. " He replied pulling me to him.

"Ah...I...I." I stuttered.

"This shoulder here, you like this spot right?" He asked.

He motion towards his scared shoulder blade. Countless bite marks marred his pale skin.

"Bite." He ordered.

I lightly bit him testing the waters.

"Idiot, if you bite like that it'll only tickle. Now do it harder, hard enough to make me groan." He teased.

This time I sank my teeth into his tough shoulder. The flavor exploded in my mouth and I drank heavily; I was like an alcoholic drawn to the sweet aroma of wine.

"Yes, that's not bad." He groaned.

I pulled away completely satisfied with his sweet blood.

"Well, how did I taste."

"Sweet." I replied.

"Those wet lips of your, look good." He growled capturing my bloody lips.

His tongue melted with mine as we danced wildly with our mouths. The faint tint of blood mingled on our tongues.

"Now then, raise your legs." He ordered harshly.

"Hey, stop! What are you doing?" I shrieked in embarrassment.

"What am I doing? Shouldn't you understand just by looking. You're bellow me and I'm hovering above you. Your legs are spread open and raised." He replied with a devilish smile.

He nestled himself inside my thighs I could feel the bulge in his pants as it brushed impatiently against me.

"Our, lower bodies mutually rubbing against each other you're aroused, aren't you?" He taunted nipping my shoulder.

I felt the heat rise to my face and my body craved for him.

"As I thought, you do like it? This position. Your feeling pleasure just from my body being in the space between your legs." He chuckled increasing the friction between us.

"I'll penetrate you as deep as I can and fill you up with me." He whispered biting my ear.

I heard the faint sound of clothing rustle and then he entered me. He was rough and forceful as he pushed his way into me.

"It hurts...stop...be gentle." I yelled pulling at his naked shoulder.

Curse vampires and their unusual quickness. How did he mange to strip so fast. It was like he was the flash or something.

"Gentle....huh? I'll be gentle." He groaned.

Tonight we would release our pent up passions under the moon.

Author Note:
First off, I apologize because this isn't really my type of writing. I guess I prefer sweet and innocent. I feel like I was really naughty on this one. hopefully I did well enough job to convey their feeling for each other.

Oh god...I'm blushing terribly....

RUKI-SENPAI