My Devil

Chapter One: My Devil

There's something mysterious about him, I don't mean that the fact that he is a vampire. It was something I didn't quite understand myself. If it was the way he held himself with that arrogant glare or maybe how his fangs seemed to break the tension of his lips and extrude from his mouth. I mused at this phenomenon while I explored it with my fingers.

They were jagged like daggers but had a soft surface like marble. He stirred in his sleep grabbing whatever was closest to him. He murmured tightening his grasp on my shoulders. His eyes fluttered open with a dazed expression his face. The edge of his lips curled up as he gazed at my bewildered face.

"Did you come to be my breakfast." He chuckled with a devilish expression.

I sat frozen caught by his bewitching glare. I knew I shouldn't love him but I couldn't resist the pounding of my heart against my chest. He was the only brother who could make my heart move this way. It was like a caged butterfly moving to break free.

"What's wrong if you don't resist I might devour you whole."

"S....stop." I whimpered.

"If you won't let me have your blood I'll just take your lips instead."

He leaned towards me covering his lips with mine. The slight touch lit my body on fire.