Her Phenomenon

Chapter 7: Her Phenomenon
Side Chapter

WARNING!!!
This is in Ayato's point of view. It will switch over for this chapter and switch to normal again in *Chapter Eight*. Count this as another part of chapter six. An early present for supporting my Fan-Fiction. Enjoy!

I have lived, and have not lived in the present. For my mundane frame many not submit even in conquering pain. But there is that which within which shall not tire torture and time, and I shall not expire. As the days leave us I remain unchanged. I am an outsider feebly watching as the years take her, forging her body to the passage of time. How I long to make those days cease.

A delicate melody danced into my ears. It soothed my uncertainty and released me of its burden. It felt her fingers stroke my hair gently.
"I hope everything will be alright."

"Your mine, I wont let anyone harm you." I reassured her muttering softly.

I couldn't understand what she said next as she whispered to faint to hear. When I opened my eyes Yui was fast asleep. This women had an unknown charm that entrapped me, she did it with ease. In my eyes she was both adorable and tempting. I wanted to devour her whole being as she dozed carelessly. She inhaled peacefully in her dreams from the look of it they were favorable.

"Father." She called.

Father! How dare she call for anyone other than myself, after all who could compete with me. I'll punish her for her impudence later I thought wickedly. I laid her down and covered her with a nearby blanket. I stood up, brushed her golden stands out of her face and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Sweet dreams my love." I whispered.

Author Note:

Sorry for the short chapter. It was tough to change perspectives.Overall this was meant to be a short treat for you lovely readers. I wanted to give you something bittersweet that would leave you guessing. Thank you for reading.

RUKI-SENPAI