His Treat

Chapter Four: His Treat

"Oh.....Yo. Are you awake?

"Ayato?"

When did I fall asleep I thought. I sat up the pink covers falling to my hip. The light streamed though the open blinds. The light intensified his reddish-brown hair it looked as if his hair was on fire.

"I have a treat for you. Go get cleaned up." He said helping me out of bed.

I tottered weakly to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. A intricate obsidian chandelier hung above me creating a constant stream of light.

The bathroom was really elegant, it's porcelain tub glistened brilliantly in the overhead light. I watched my reflection shift in the mirror. I had wrapped a towel around my shoulders concealing my chest.

"The great Ore-sama wants to help you wash." Ayato announced barging in.

"Kyaaaa." I yelled covering my chest.

" Che, how boring. It Isn't as if I haven't seen it before. Br-ea-st-less." Ayato teased.

"Get out!" I yelled tossing a bottle of shampoo.

"Tsk, fine I'll leave." He said retreating behind the door blocking the bottle.

Its...not big...but I thought looking down at my chest.

I finished washing,dressed then left the bathroom.

"What took you so long." Ayato asked with a displeased expression.

"It doesn't matter, come." He pulled me by my arm.

I didn't know where we had arrived at after we left the house. We emerged for the car together Ayato still holding onto my arm. It was an amusement park I hadn't been since I was a child.

"Why are we here?" I asked looking at him.

"Shut up and follow." He said still dragging me.

"Wait...slow down." I stuttered.

He was dragging me though a crowd of people. I knocked into someone tripping skinning my knee.

"You....did you get injured? " He asked stopping.

"I...I" I muttered.

"Didn't you hear me I asked if you got injured." Ayato yelled.

"Well...yes."

He lifted me of my feet carrying me over to a wooden bench.

"I'll take good care of it." He said putting his lips to my knee.

"Ayato...stop."

" I just don't want my food to be wasted."

He sucked on my knee until he was satisfied.

"I'm still hungry. Hurry up and feed me."

Ayato said plopping down next to me.

"Wait here."

I walked to a nearby stall that sold takoyaki.

"Hey mister give me some takoyaki." I asked handing the man some money.

"Sure thing! Here you go missy" The man handed me a plastic container with takoyaki in it.

I returned to Ayato who was waiting impatiently.

"What's that? " he asked curiously.

"Takoyaki, your hungry right?"

"Yes, I'll eat it." He said grabbing the container from me.

I watched as he cheerfully ingested the food.

"Hehe, you look like a kid with crumbs all over your face. Is it that good?" I asked.

"Shut up!" He snapped turning pink.

"Do you want me to feed it to you?" I laughed.

"N...no. Let's hurry and return." He said.

I would never forget this day.

Authors Notes:

Are you enjoying this so far? Do you like a different diabolik couple? Leave a comment and rate you wouldn't want to make Ayato-sama mad would you? For now savor the story.

RUKI-SENPAI