My Beloved

Chapter 8: My Beloved

Warm golden rays spilled into the room. His masculine facial features were emphasize by the glaring sunlight. He appeared to be displeased by the daylight which taunted his leisure. Ayato stirred in his rest seeking liberation from his attacker whom incurred his wrath.

His eyebrows scrunched together as he turned his body towards me. I could not contain the laughter of which threatened to escape my throat. My laughter had roused the beast. He grinned taking my wrists into his tight grasp.

" I'll wipe that smirk off your face, my beloved." He whispered seductively.

My antics had ignite his retribution. Ayato nipped at my collar slowly inching down until he reached my shoulder. He paused then pulled me into a rough fevered kiss. His tongue assaulted mine as they intermingled. My logic had abandon my body, my brain left distorted. He removed his lips from mine and walked away. Ayato had intoxicated my passions and left me high and dry.A husky laugh left him his back tremor from his booming laughter.

"You....you brute." I yelled throwing a nearby pillow with him.

He caught it with ease discarding it as his laughter grew.

"See you pancake." He teased.

How...how could he? I will get my revenge. I thought my face burning in embarrassment.

My stomach growled notifying me of my hunger. I dressed in something reasonable and left to scour the kitchen for something to eat. The cupboards were filled with food ranging in assortments.

Do vampires even eat? I questioned pulling flower from the shelf.

I wanted something sweet to subdue my appetite. I know it was ironic wanting pancakes after I was mocked by Ayato. But I wasn't going to satisfy his ego, I would eat what I wanted. I was reaching for an ingredient want something cold met my shoulders.

I shrieked pulling me ion toe in the powdery substance to the floor. We were covered from head to toe in flour. Ayato looked dazed as my body and his intertwined.

" I prefer this look, you should wear my food more often." I chuckled ruffling his hair.

" Watch it human!" He warned kissing me again.

A sour look crossed his face as the flour mixed with the kiss.

It was at that moment I witnessed a shadow jump from the door. It's eyes had a blood colored luster, they were the eyes of a vampire.The blood drained from my face alerting him of my panic. It vanished as he glanced back. He pulled me silently into his embrace.

" It's okay everything's okay?" He said running his fingers through my hair.

I had to stop seeing these illusions  before I completely lose my mind.

Author Notes:

Hello again! sorry that this chapter took so long. I was actually contemplating what I would do with this chapter. I wanted it to be light and kinda funny, so I hope it turned out that way. The next chapter will be more action than any comedy.  Thanks for the support! comment and like I would love that!!

RUKI-SENPAI