Evermore [ Alt Ending ]

Alternative Ending: Evermore
-Chapter 29

Greed has repeatedly conspired against my intellect distorting it to its sinister desire. You could say greed was among a number of things that you'd deem, "my darker side." If I didn't put restrictions on this part of my being that comes from this darker side, then it would run rampant.

My imagination completely sways me, burning a fire which lie dormant deep within my heart. It endlessly tempted me to fill my delusions that plagued my psyche. He who was a perpetual being even time seem like a non finite context. I indulged in his handsome features as he turned restless in his sleep.

I smiled as I traced his lips with my fingers. His eyelids twitched then flew open in alarm. Yet, when he saw my expression he grinned.

"What's this? Are you trying to seduce me, tiny tits?"

His gaze scanned the thin fabric of my nightgown.

"Hehe, that's not a bad face you're making." He chuckled.

"You want to kiss me, right?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

Had he known I had been touching his lips? He was such a charming devil how could I resist him?

"I do." I replied bewitched by his fervid gaze.

"Its not bad to have you honest, once in a while." He taunted.

"A...Ayato...please." I begged.

"I'll do it. I'll give you as many hot kisses is you desire." He growled.

Hey forcefully took my lips controlling the bittersweet kiss. His tongue brush my teeth asking for entrance of which I accepted. Every contact had sent me reeling.

"Are you that desperate for my kisses? He grinned playfully.

"Y..yes...more." I groaned.

"How fun. Okay, I'll kiss you as many times as you want." He replied releasing his pent up passion.

I felt my energy being exhausted by his intense kiss.

"What should we do next? He asked as he pinned me down.

"Shall I suck your blood." He added.

"Ah...a...stop." I whimpered as I felt his tongue graze my neck.

"Hey, you want it, right?... Tonight, I'm at your service." He whispered nipping lovingly at my ear.

His finger stroked my face as he searched for an unblemished area to bite. Sharp fangs punctured my throat sating my dark desires. He depleted me of my blood overcome by greed and lust. Yet, as much as that greed and lust consumed him he didn't lose sight of his convictions.

"No matter how much I drink, I'll never get tired of this taste... In fact, it makes me want more and more. " He groaned pulling away.

"I won't let go of this blood... Haha...you're an amazing woman." He panted.

My stomach turned, suddenly I remembered the bout of sickness that was troubling me lately. I roast might be in released the contents of my stomach into the toilet.

"Hah? How annoying." Ayato yawned listlessly getting up.

Hie could I be sick? I was a vampire, for crying out loud?!?

"You... You're not..." Ayato stammered as realization hit him.

"Damn..." He swore.

I firmly closed the door behind me searching though the cupboards, luckily I was prepared. He leaned against the door as a reemerged.

"So.....?" He asked.

"I...I'm...pregnant."

My Devilish Loverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें