Taste of heaven

Chapter Three: Taste of Heaven

I clung firmly to the sheets were he laid just moments ago. His smell lingered as if guarding his place. My heart pound at the anticipation of the door that swung forward silently.

"Ayato?" I questioned aloud.

"Wrong it's just me."

It was Laito the third son of the Sakamaki household. He leaned heavily against the door frame. My heart sank and I became silent.

"What's wrong? Are you lonely? If you are why don't I keep you company, Bitch-chan."

Out of all the brothers why him? I stood glaring at him with all my might.

"Get out." I yelled, pushing against his solid chest.

It was like pushing a rock that wouldn't budge. He yanked on my wrist pulling it to his lips. My pulse raced as it met his soft lips, tickling the surface of my skin. My hands trembled in his is as two sharp object penetrated my wrist. He was drinking my blood and I was letting him. I struggled to escape pushing on him with all the strength my arm could offer.

"No! Let me go." I screamed.

I couldn't bear the thought of anyone other than Ayato drinking my blood. It wasn't as if the others hadn't drank my blood before, it was that now it was something special we shared.

"Ayato." I hadn't meant to scream for him but it was all I could muster.

Laito's Head suddenly snapped up. He licked his lips as if to savor every last drop. He looked at me with an intense glare. I could see the hunger that emanate from deep within his eyes.

"Do you want a taste?" He asked pulling my lips to his.

A strong metallic taste struck my mouth as he forcefully pushed his way into my mouth. I fought for release but his iron grasp retrained me.

"Laito!" Let go of her now. She's my snack."

Ayato pulled him away from me, dealing a fair amount of punishment to his body.

"I didn't take you as an aggressive guy Ayato." Laito chuckled though a mouthful of blood.

"Leave." Ayato growled.

"Fine, fine I'm leaving." Laito said regaining his composure.

"Don't break her, Ayato." He warned before disappearing in the dark hallway.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" Ayato asked.

"I'm okay." I said holding my wrist.

He took my wrist and planted a soft kiss where the puncture wounds remained. I could still feel the heat were his lips were as he moved away.

"He won't harm you again." He promised pulling me into his warm embraced.

"Can I?" He asked lightly touching my neck.

The tips of his fingers chilled my skin. His eyes were full of longing as he waited for my answer. He brought me closer running his wet tongue over my neck.

"Please." He begged whispering seductively, his breath tickled my ear.

My face flushed with heat. I turned to look at him giving him an answer with my expression. He sank his teeth into my neck drawing out my blood. It was an exhilarating feeling that lite my body on fire and intensified its sensitivity. Every little touch of his elevated my state. He stopped himself pulling away from me.

He swept me off my feet placing me on the bed.

"Rest." He said softly kissing my forehead.

I yanked his sleeve putting a halt to his movement.

"Stay with me."

Authors note:

Join our devilish lovers next week for another thrilling chapter.

~ See you ~

RUKI- SENPAI