END (His Captive)

Chapter 26: His Captive

⚠️ WARNING MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

Those hours given to us lounging in the satisfaction of the envisioned future, of being carried away in currents of tenderness or passion were what mattered most to us. We would look up to the trees and be entranced by the wind, the cascading river, and the mellifluous carol of the myriad of birds. Those moments still come back, but transiently, like fireflies as we lock hands and step into the beyond.

It was morning I gazed at the sky behind the curtains some of the sky was yellow, some the softest blue.

  "Nn... " 

I rolled around disturbing the white sheets that were strewn around me lazily. I stretched my nagging limbs as a yawn escaped my lips.

I woke up pretty early

Ayato was fast asleep beside me.

His face twitched as he moved around. I put my hand to his cherry head a stroked gently. He buried his head into his pillow his face content.

  Hehe, how cute

  He's really sound asleep... my feelings are starting to overflow looking at him like this ...

Is it okay if I kiss him?

I kissed him gingerly on the lips but before I could pull away I felt a tug at my hand. I found myself staring into his intense emerald eyes.

"...Novice." His voice was fruity.

"Ayato-kun, you're awake." I let out light gasp.

  "Fwaah... ...I woke up because of that awful kiss. Geez, can't you do better than that?"

He pulled me closer until we were inches apart.

  "Aah.."

  "Now. Do it again."

There was a smile dancing on his lips. He smiled like he couldn't help it.

  "You kissed me while I was sleeping, so you must want to, right? " He challenged me with his words.

"...Uuh."

He was to close I could feel my face heating up.

  "What? Are you gonna do it? "

"Y-Yeah.. Uhm, don't move then." 

I placed an eager kiss onto his lips then pulled away expectantly. "How's that... ...?"

" No good at all. I told you not to kiss like that. "

"Now, try again." He moved his tongue across his lips sensuously.

  "Uh.."

I tried once more.

  " T-That was good, right?"